Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Drip 2 drops directly into the ceramic cup onto the coil before vaping them. Turn it upside down every few hits to let them rewick, If that dosen't work then you have the silcone plug too tight around the cup...need to lift up on it where the wicks come out of the cup and it will vape like a champ. Ce2s are the next best thing to dripping, taste wise.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
I tried them for the first time today. Just followed the directions in the package. They came cracked where they sit on the base. Normal, and did not interfere with anything. No leaks. Even dropped it already. I love the taste. I did find I have to "swirl" it to get the good flavor, or it will taste burnt. Also learned not to vape while upside down(tried to see if it wet the coil better). Vaping at a 90* angle seems to work best. Hope this helps. If not, send em to me. I like them :) I'll send dual coils in return.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
Did you get the clear one's or stainless steel? Take off the cup plug gently as not to pull on the coil or damage the cup then take a toothpick and lift the wicks a little , replace center ring with grove side down snuggly against cup and try vaping again. Toss original cup plug if this works .

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
CE2 stock are the worst things I've ever come across. They shouldn't be sold because they just don't work as expected.

@Morgythekilla - rocket fuel hot! They either don't wick or over wick for a few seconds.

Epic fail of a cartomizer, will never buy them again.

I am starting to see why.. There okay though, just rocket fire fuel hot, and the taste is gross. Taste like it needs to be cleaned.

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
Did you get the clear one's or stainless steel? Take off the cup plug gently as not to pull on the coil or damage the cup then take a toothpick and lift the wicks a little , replace center ring with grove side down snuggly against cup and try vaping again. Toss original cup plug if this works .

I got the clear, regular sized 2.6 ohm ones. I will try pulling the wicks up, and let you know. Thanks!

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
CE2s are designed for 100% PG liquid.

If you have VG, or high VG blends, you have to open up the wick slits in the fill plug (the one that sits over the ceramic cup that has the two syringe holes)

Remove the fill plug and snip a V into the slits for the wicks, and then put it back on.

For higher wattage vaping (higher voltage) I vape w/o the fill plug and use two O-Rings.

The tubes on the older models are terrible, always had to syringe mod them, but the new tubes are great.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
I am starting to see why.. There okay though, just rocket fire fuel hot, and the taste is gross. Taste like it needs to be cleaned.

If you have already burned some juice onto the coil due to not wicking proper (will look like black char buildup) you may need to wash it out, dry it then dry burn it (hold down button till coil turns orange and release/repeat) to get the wick to turn white again where it runs through the coil or use a new Ce2 and do what everybody has mentioned. You might want to watch some youtube videos on how to fix them. I gurantee you if you get them working right it will let you taste your juice how it was ment to be tasted! They are just fiddley at first...once you get used to it they are easy to use and work great.

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
CE2s are designed for 100% PG liquid.

If you have VG, or high VG blends, you have to open up the wick slits in the fill plug (the one that sits over the ceramic cup that has the two syringe holes)

Remove the fill plug and snip a V into the slits for the wicks, and then put it back on.

For higher wattage vaping (higher voltage) I vape w/o the fill plug and use two O-Rings.

The tubes on the older models are terrible, always had to syringe mod them, but the new tubes are great.

Ahh, I did not know that. I will be vaping more pg in them. I don't like things that take too much work, as it gets a little to time consuming for me. Why slit a V? Isn't vg a bit thicker than pg? Slitting a v, would give it a little stop time on it's way to the coil, right? Why 2 o rings? I dont use the plug at all. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread