Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
I picked up some from vapor alley, cant say that i'm at all impressed. I'm hoping the ones from gotvapes are different.

I filled them properly and they dont leak which is good. Flavor production is terrible though. Dry, burnt hits on 3 of the 4 ive tried. The one that isnt giving me burnt hits, the flavor is almost non existant.

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
Gotvapes will prob be releasing theirs sometime this week, in bottom coil and top coil. They have had them out in beta testing for some time now. Check out their review threads in the vendor section. Lord Davon and timh have been doing some testing and also check out Badkolos review. Gotvapes works real hard in testing and fine tuning their products before releasing to the public. Looks like they will sell five packs of the Phoenix for $11.95. They are also going to release a 3ml size bottom coil Phoenix as well. I have following their threads very closely and appears these are going to be the bomb. Can't wait.

DarkAynjil

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2011
El Paso
I am waiting for these too, I think they will be just what I am looking for.

What ohm should I be looking for when slapping it on a Kgo?

2.2 - 2.4 ohms should be good on your Ego/Kgo/E-power batts. I use a Gotvapes phoenix bottom coil 2.4-2.6 ohm on my vv box mod at 4.2 - 4.5 volts, works really well. Impressed with it so far...

The vapor is a bit on the cool side for me (I usually vape a dcc tank at 5 volts), but for an out-of-the-box cartomizer, it is performing extremely well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread