Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
So I have these smokeymizers and I have gotten through all the fiddling with them and now I am wondering if u can push them past 3.7 volts? The site says they are 2.4 to 2.7 ohm, and I am still confused about how that works exactly. But anyway, on my vv box I have noticed a burnt taste on a few of them and want to know if u can push them too hard or if that's a common problem? the burnt taste

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
On my first one, burnt here too

I have come to the conclusion that these are only somewhat good on fixed voltage devices lower than 4 volts or so. You can't chain vape them at all or it will taste horrible. I love how the advertisement for them says "no more burnt taste." Luckly my mother uses an ego battery so they didn't find their way to my circular filing cabinet :lol: There are a few other drawbacks with these. I can't use certain glass drip tips on them because the bottom of the tip protrudes down too far and the stupid little plug is in the way. I tried to shorten one of them and it leaked even worse than it already did... I think they need to do a bit more testing before they release these products.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
From what I have read, they do very well with thin juices...but have some trouble with thicker ones. If you're allergic to PG, try thinning your juice down a bit with distilled water or PGA

I tried them with 70/30 pg/vg and they did work fine for the most part but I just can't crank them up at all or they taste like crap. They still taste burnt when you try to chain vape them as well :(

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Ok so if I ordered them again,and that's a big if, would I need to get a higher 2 or as high as 3? And doesn't the vape get cooler the higher the ohm? I don't want that. I will say when these hit right they are heavenly, but that doesn't happen all that often. I think I Will try the fluxomizers from got vapes and see if being top fed helps

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
No luck with the flux, Laura? I am thinking of ordering these in a higher ohm maybe 3, I wanna crank my vv mod up and see what it can do!! :)

I'd say go with some dual coils or something. If you try to crank these up at all, they will taste burnt :( They really needed to research more before releasing these because I honestly think that they are garbage.

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
i really wanted to get away from dcc's. guess thats not happening to soon... YUCK

I am just going to drip everywhere I go. I am tired of messing with wicks and filler and all of that crap :lol: Even my dual coils are tasting burnt after 1 or 2 refills now and I guess that is because I run them at high wattage so dripping is the only thing that I can get consistent flavor from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread