CE4 vs vornado

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
I haven't tried the vornado yet but I just got 2 ce4's and they are very disapponting!! They come with some type of moisture or primer liquid and taste horrible. I've rinsed them and hope this helps. I'm searching for help right now on fix so thought i'd share my experience in the meantime. I am loosing faith in star dust, visions, stones and my son just got a dct tank and its working fine. I guess i'm going to stick with cartos. All I want is something to work without filler and hold a good bit of juice!!! Any help out there. Thanks. p.s. don't mean to pick on anyone supplier wise as I like most of them, they are just trying to make our healthy hobby better. Just saying!!

Sugarnspice

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Pacific,MO
I don't know about those two you mentioned but the ce4plus is the same thing as the vision ego stardust and I love mine-got them after seeing all the great reviews-They have been great right out of the box-best flavor I have ever had and no real hassle-I had a slight issue with a gasket coming loose in one so I just removed it and it's working fine-no leaks so far
I think these will only get better and I'm not planning on using anything else-I have like 12 MDCC's to go through but I'm saving those for an emergency-as far as I'm concerned it's stardust for me from now on-They're the SHIZZ!
:vapor:
By the way Joeman- what issue did you have with the stardust?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread