Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The anticipation is killing me, so I'm going to bed now. I'm sure I will end up dreaming about waking up tomorrow and finding out I won :lol:

Of course I'm a poker player so I know the odds aren't in my favor, but then again someone has to win, maybe even me
icon-pray.png
:laugh:

Good luck everyone! Thanks for the amazing opportunity MonsterKenny and ProVape :thumbs:

Dreaming-PM_1Xx.jpg~original

(I made this once for another ProVape Contest... :) )​

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Thanks for this contest. It reminded me of the two things my dad used to tell me as a child.

1. Knowledge is the one thing that no one can ever take away from you. Seek it out.
2. The only people who swear are people that are not intelligent enough to express themselves properly.
Congrats Shari post #131
Please send me a PM with you shipping info!!

Thanks everyone for participating in the contest. We will have more contests in the future.

Ken

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
day late, dollar short...that's not my favorite quote, just saying.

Political Correctness definition: "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Congratulations Shari :toast:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks for this contest. It reminded me of the two things my dad used to tell me as a child.

1. Knowledge is the one thing that no one can ever take away from you. Seek it out.
2. The only people who swear are people that are not intelligent enough to express themselves properly.

wahoooooooo congrats ShariR!!!!! thanks for such a great contest/prize!!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats Shari post #131
Please send me a PM with you shipping info!!

Thanks everyone for participating in the contest. We will have more contests in the future.

Ken

Congrats to ShariR!!!

I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming... t09016.gif LOL!!

Many Thanks to Kenny for the chance to Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread