Cerabis Ceramic Subohm tank by ceravape

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisher

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2012
Maryland
I have a new genuine Cerabis Stainless tank and it worked for about 3 tanks and then started dumping juice when the reservoir was about half empty. The coils are the new ones with the double O rings at the bottom. Tried the .5 coil, .8 coil and replacement coils and they all have the same leaking problem and I mean they dump juice. The problem is progressive and has basically made the tank unusable.

Sorry folks, I am a very experience vaper and this one has been a major disappointment from the performance aspect and the taste.

Even my old tanks like my Sub Ohm G tanks perform much better and taste better with their cotton wicks.

Great idea, but their is a major problem with the engineering, quality control or both.

Back to the drawing board for me.

Reactions: cooladdict

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
44. ... is it with small tanks. I need ML capacity as well. 4-5 ML minimum. Threw the first tank in the bin. Will wait and see if there is a bigger version of this tank of not. I am not interested in refilling 5-6 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell I refill my BFT 30mm 8ml 4 or 5 times a day.

I don't believe there is a larger version coming. The 44 is named because it is 44mm tall - not sure if measured opened or closed. The same reason for the name applies to the 45. The 45 has some sort of side fill port on it that the 44 does not. The 44 is top fill similar to the original cerabis. I think capacity is ~3 or 4ml.

I think some tanks are in the US right now and there may be reviewers receiving them soon. I'm excited to see some reviews for them.

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London

I don't believe there is a larger version coming. The 44 is named because it is 44mm tall - not sure if measured opened or closed. The same reason for the name applies to the 45. The 45 has some sort of side fill port on it that the 44 does not. The 44 is top fill similar to the original cerabis. I think capacity is ~3 or 4ml.

I think some tanks are in the US right now and there may be reviewers receiving them soon. I'm excited to see some reviews for them.

Tank is suppose to be 2ml from the stuff I've read.

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Tank is suppose to be 2ml from the stuff I've read.

Perhaps to fit the EU regulations. Pretty sure I wouldn't trust any manufacture for being truthful on their marketing of capacity though. Will have to wait and get one in hand and measure it. We could be entering an era where manufactures state a smaller capacity then reality due to regulations, the exact opposite of the past where manufactures exaggerated their capacity to impress customers.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

I like that this tank can be purchased as a kit with a mod! I would like to see how the 2 work together. 2 ml is super small capacity, but if the coil works well I am definitely picking one up.

Reactions: Daddy

Formaldehyde

Feb 6, 2015
Pennsylvania
13392646_282716338783133_658224435_n.jpg

Kind of off topic but has anyone tried this thing? has a ceramic heating element option, or you can do a single coil. It is called the Hanker RDA by blitz

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
The video seems to suggest: we banjaxed the first one.

Not sure how you got that from the video, but you've already stated earlier in this thread you saw the manufacture as admitting guilt by acknowledging and working with customers regarding leaking. I found that hard to believe as well.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
13392646_282716338783133_658224435_n.jpg

Kind of off topic but has anyone tried this thing? has a ceramic heating element option, or you can do a single coil. It is called the Hanker RDA by blitz
Interesting! I have been waiting for a ceramic rebuildable. I have seen the 2 that came out earlier this year that have a flat ceramic element but they didn't really pan out I don't think, and they were ridiculously expensive. I might have to grab one of these and give it a whirl! :)

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
So as it now is this tank worth getting if I would be after a tasty vape with ease if use combined with heads lasting a long time?
I do remember havin some issues with ceramics back in days of 510-atomizers (APEX sumthin), so migh give ceramics another chance.

Guess it depends on who you ask. Some of us love it and some hate it. Some complain about leaking while others have experienced no leaking at all. Some like the flavor and some hate it.

I would suggest getting one or trying one out and see if it's for you.

Ahmed Mahfouz

Aug 17, 2016
So as it now is this tank worth getting if I would be after a tasty vape with ease if use combined with heads lasting a long time?
I do remember havin some issues with ceramics back in days of 510-atomizers (APEX sumthin), so migh give ceramics another chance.

Personally I think you should skip this one, if it's a case of hit and miss for this tank then why take the risk? In my case leaking like crazy, tried all the solutions and nothing works. And the flavor isn't that good, acceptable but nothing really earth-shattering. I get a lot better flavor from my TFV4 micro and 2 year-old Subtank mini for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread