Ceramic Carto's ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
You don't need to cut the tube to take apart a CE2..just attach the CE2 to a eGo battery remove the cap and O-ring..firmly grab the metal tube and move it back and forth and it should start coming loose..once loose be careful as sometimes the ceramic sticks inside the rubber and you can pull out the wires. I usually use something and push out the rubber as I remove the tube..if you search YouTube you can find videos showing how to do this. I take apart my metal CE2's and clean them all the time then put them back together..also I rebuild them :)
Hi Danali, i just placed an order for 4 of the reg (short) ones in stainless.
I use a mini pipe cutter to open them and remove the ce2 out of them and insert in my tanks .
So i ordered them from Healthcabin last week as they were much less than where i usually get them.
Also ordered there -e-liquid to try.

capnhack

Jan 2, 2012
Southampton, UK
I can't speak from personal experience here, but I did some research several months back on the ceramics and the consensus wasn't great. People seemed to say that they didn't keep wicking as well as they should have. That was some time ago tho, so perhaps they've made improvements since then. I'd also like to know how they perform now.

Also, if anyone has one die can you test how easy it is to cut that ceramic material? Even if it won't wick as smoothly as other filler, using a small bit of it just above the bridge/coil on a foam carto might put a stop to burning filler..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread