Ceravape Cerabis 45 - Cottonless ceramic tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileVortex

Jun 16, 2016
I also own the previous cerabis and I must say I think they fixed everything they could with this new model. I just got it yesterday so my opinion is a bit premature but nevertheless I think this 45 is a winner. The push pull for the airflow works better, it's easier to use and doesn't flood the coil as easily as it did on the older model. The side fill works like a dream. The only small issue I had was initially getting the coil to wick. This is likely due to the relatively small juice flow holes. Given how easily my old cerabis tank would leak, I appreciate the smaller juice holes. I filled the tank and let it sit for 5 mins but still the coil would not wick, I put 2 drops down the chimney, it wicked like a dream and I have yet to have a problem since. Fantastic flavor, great vapor production. It does of course get pretty hot if you chain vape it, but it's ceramic... that's expected. This is a fantastic low profile flavor tank with some great anti leak features if you're on the go.

edit: I almost forgot! This drip tip is hands down my favorite drip tip. It's a touch on the larger side but the texture is quite satisfying against my lips - best one I've come across so far.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread