Ceravape Cerabis - Subohm ceramic tank unboxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidFiendKC

Aug 21, 2016
I ordered a black and ss model and love the flavor of this tank, best flavor I've found with pre-built coil. Then comes the flood, I'm not entirely sure if it's the the tank design or the coils, although the push pull function is problematic because it creates pressure on the center orings. In my opinion the coils continuously cook off liquid once it heats up. So I've modded my coils by using cotton plugs on the upper juice ports of the coil, It hasn't leaked so far. Just be sure the cotton plugs are small enough to fit those tiny ports, and do not stick out more than the orings. obviously you will have to replace the cotton if you want to dry burn the coils. I hope someone finds a good answer, but for now I'm running mine as a hybrid similar to kanger or ecell coils.
Just thought I'd recommend this as a last resort if you still have leaking problems, I've been running mine as a hybrid to minimize liquid waste. Ceramic coil by themselves just seems to leak a lot in my first gen., but with some added cotton in the coil juice holes this really helped.

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Have any of you guys tried the Cerabis 44 or Cerabis 45? I have both and have no problems. I think they have fixed the leaking and I am able to run the .5 coil to around 75 watts with out getting dry hits. These tanks can also be completely disassembled for cleaning and glass replacement if needed.

It seems to me that the manufacture listened to the feedback from t he customers and made the appropriate changes. These are really great little tanks.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Yip @Daddy I have both the 44 and 45 and Ceravape seem to have ceramics worked out... pure ceramic all the way and no cotton involved... no need to prime either... fill and vape... that's a winner. Pretty good flavour as well and one thing I noticed is you can change similar flavours and the old flavour disappears quite quickly.
Cerabis44&45-2.jpg
Cerabis44&45-3.jpg

Reactions: Daddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread