Ceravape CV Tank Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambdaFox

Aug 31, 2014
Demarest, NJ
Ceravape's CV Tank Nano is a 2 ml stainless steel / pyrex tank. It has a 510 Ego base; so, you do not need a beauty ring to hide threads on an Ego style battery. The atomizers have dual coils. The ceramic wick is its claim to fame. .9, 1.2 or 1.4 ohm atomizers are available in regular or Max VG :thumbs: versions. It comes with a standard atomizer. If you want Max VG atomizers, they are only available in packs of five.

First the good news, Ceravape's ceramic atomizer seems to be uncloggable. :thumbs: I am vaping a dark VG only juice that is only very slightly thinned with water with their Max VG atomizers. Even after days of use with no cleaning at all , it tastes as good as or better than my Kanger minis or my Mini Novas. And my liquid clogged them in a few hours or at best a couple of days! It is even better with a new or cleaned and dry-burned atty! :w00t:

I really hate a metal mouthpiece. So I ding the unit for having a permanently attached metal mouthpiece. :(

The Nano has a plastic ring on the metal base that allows you to adjust the air flow. :thumb: It slides freely with no clicks. This means that you have to look at it to set the air flow where you want it. Practically impossible if you are driving, for instance... :nah:

There are five o-rings that need to keep their seal to avoid leaks. The mouthpieces has two large o-rings that seal against the inside of the glass tube. The base has one o-ring that does the same thing.

The bottom of the chimney has an o-ring that seals with the top of the atomizer. This seal has to be absolutely tight or you will have leaks. Unscrewing the base almost always breaks that seal; so, topping off is practically impossible. :nah: Only fill a tank that you have tightened that seal. This requires emptying and disassembling the nano. If you hold on to the glass tube or the top of the unit when you unscrew the battery to replace it, you may also break that seal :nah: Use the diamond cut grip on the base when you change the battery!

The last o-ring is on the bottom of each atomizer. I have not seen leakage here. For some reason -- and I assume this is something I am doing wrong, lol -- sometimes I do not get the atomizer in so that it completes the circuit in the unit. This is a pain if you have already filled the tank. So, when I put an atomizer in the base, I always attach it to my battery and make sure the power is good before finishing the filling and assembly! My work around is, instead of topping off my tank, I carry a second empty one with me to fill later in the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread