cereal vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Payne

Mar 7, 2015
Jasper Missouri
Just got The Milk by Breakfast at Telios in the mail, put it in my Fogger V4.1, tastes nothing like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, tried it in my Subtank mini, tastes a wee bit better although over powering lime flavor, I can actually taste fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, I think more airflow helps, probably won't buy again, although probably would taste alright in a rda.

Kieferz

Oct 19, 2014
Louisville,Ky
Hey guys, I've been looking for a good fruit loops/COPYRIGHTDMCA for a while. And I haven't found anything close to tasting like real fruit loops until I stumbled on looper. I got tired of ordering 30ml bottles for cheaper prices ($12-15) and not tasting good, so I purchased looper. Looper At $22+ tax/shipping for a 30ml that I can go through in 2 days is quite expensive, does anyone have experience with any other cheaper options that are GOOD, not very lemony tasting.... ive tried serial craving from quit that grit, treasure island by Charlie Noble, cereal feind from tbd liquid and a couple more, that have not been vapable for me(i am picky). Thanks in advance
There is a company called cool breeze vapors that has one called tucans treasure. I've been told after I vape it it's like kissing toucan Sam. And to me it's spot on. Not really any milk taste along with it to me but like eating the dry cereal. It's definatly my current ADV!

JKlavins

Apr 9, 2015
Indianapolis
When I first got back into vaping, I didn't think I would be so much into sweet cereal flavors, but now I'm pretty hooked on the Slurp by Jus, Looper by ANML and Cereal Trip by Bad Drip. The Cereal Trip is the most intense out of the three, and I would say the slurp has the best even combination of the fruit cereal flavors. I'm glad I live close to the source!!

Reactions: Jason Duvall

MarvelMyxer

Jan 8, 2015
Franklin, IN
I have seen a couple of people saying they wish they could clone Kilos Cereal Milk....Well...I did it for you.

I have seen other cereal recipes online, tried them, adjusted them, combined them, averaged them, tweeked them, added to them, and came up with a recipe of my very own that I am going to share with you guys.

I was hesitant to share this because I thought it could make me millions of dollars...but probably not and I like you guys so I will give it to you for free.

This is no joke a recipe I put together after reseaching and trying every recipe I could find related to cereal flavors. None of them were as good as Cereal Milk by Kilo...but that crap is pricey. So I kept at it and without further adoo, I present to you, MarvelMyxer's Seriously Cereal (Cereal Milk Clone) | E-Cigarette Forum

If you do not use this combination of flavors I cannot guarentee your satisfaction. But if you use these exact flavors and love Kilos Cereal Milk, you will love Seriously Cereal.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Black Axis is my usual go to for cereal vapes. Best Apple Jacks I've tried, the Captain Crunch and Milkmaid are pretty awesome as well. I just got the new Cinnamon Toast cereal from Vape Wild. I can't tell you how it takes yet but, the smell has got me really excited. Like I shoved my face straight in the bowl, milk and all.

Reactions: man00ver

mecca7979

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
California
I have tried a couple cereal flavors, but wanted to add one that I have not seen here. It Is called Double Jeopardy and it is made by Royal Infusions. It is my favorite Cereal vape and It is described as Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA with Taro and Cococnut however I hate coconut anything and I do not get any coconut flavor. If I were to describe it, it would be a cereal vape with a creamy finish. I also like Looper by Anml they are my favorite cereal vapes. I also have tried Treasure Island by Charlie Noble and Cereal Milk by Kilo. The Treasure Island tasted to dry to me like just dry Fruit loops and the Cereal Milk by Kilo the only flavors I tasted were a heavy Citrus notes, but I still have half the bottle left and It has steeped for over a month, So maybe I will revisit it.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I am a Cereal Killa fan but I was looking for something cheaper.
Just tried Wild Vapes Fruity Hoops after steeping for a week. I hoping it just needs some more time, its a little to lemony but wants to be cereal. Its not quit as rich either.
If it does improve I might use it as my cheapy ADV, but so far its just better than average in general.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
I am a Cereal Killa fan but I was looking for something cheaper.
Just tried Wild Vapes Fruity Hoops after steeping for a week. I hoping it just needs some more time, its a little to lemony but wants to be cereal. Its not quit as rich either.
If it does improve I might use it as my cheapy ADV, but so far its just better than average in general.

This was good for me, OP didn' like it though - Serial Kraving - Quit that Grit!
or I heard good reviews from here "COPYRIGHTDMCA" - Giant Vapor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread