*****CEV OFFICIAL THREAD and STOCK UPDATE !! www.cevstore.com*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great News for any Victoria vapers, Starting this Saturday and (will pick another day each month). CEV will be having their special of the month, 3 juice of your choice from ANY companies we carry for $18. That is for ANY local vapers here in Victoria, want more than 3 will bring the cost down for you, the more you want, down the price will go. (ex: 6 for $32)
Plus 20%off everything else,
There will be free juice and draws for everyone that purchase from CEV on our sale day at our retail location ONLY.
Come by The CEV store at 601 Superior st for a SUPERIOR product.
No one in this town will match the product you can find here at CEV PERIOD! canadian electronics vapor

Don't be fooled by cheap imitation and Make no mistake we are the only joyetech supplier in Victoria:
Joyetech brand offline electronic cigarette shops

Only at canadian electronics vapor

Last edited:

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And for our canadian electronics vapor loyal's from now on, grab any 4 or more juice from any of our supplier at any strength and $1.25 per bottle will be taking off automatically. That is major saving for those of you that get 10 or more bottle at the time.

and that is why we are the number 1 site for juice in Canada. why go somewhere else?

we got what your looking for at the price your looking for.

CEV the e-juice Superstore! and the place to go, Period!

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
CEV is on fire this week!!!!!
Happy Labor day week end folks,

Victoria,BC vapers are you up for something good and juicy?

show up at CEV store front location at 601 Superior st with a competitor product and get 25% off on the spot for anything in the store.
Wither you have shop on hillside st, landlord or quadra st will give you a 25% off just to shop with us.

you'll notice the difference of a Superior product instantly.

Vapestrong with CEV
canadian electronics vapor

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
CEV is on fire this week!!!!!
Happy Labor day week end folks,

Victoria,BC vapers are you up for something good and juicy?

show up at CEV store front location at 601 Superior st with a competitor product and get 25% off on the spot for anything in the store.
Wither you have shop on hillside st, landlord or quadra st will give you a 25% off just to shop with us.

you'll notice the difference of a Superior product instantly.

Vapestrong with CEV
canadian electronics vapor

Every effort will be made shortly to rectified this battle and end this conflict, it is not in the best interest of anybody to keep going like this and CEV is determine to make it better.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Every effort will be made shortly to rectified this battle and end this conflict, it is not in the best interest of anybody to keep going like this and CEV is determine to make it better.

I guess i missed what is going on here.....meh.....

All i can say is less then 24hrs from when i placed a order to delivery where i am three provinces over? WOOF! keep up the most excellent work!

Last edited:

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Syman. After getting flavours crafter in 10ml and keep juicy clear and maple leaf vape 30ml we found only Flavour crafters was selling and no more 30ml was going so we decided to carry only 10ml from everyone. since then we saw the sale of juicy clear and maple leaf vape increase. what we have done to cover the cost is give a automatic discount after 4 bottle. after 4 bottle price drop $1.25 per bottle. this have been popular with our regular and will continue to do so. plus there is also the 10% discount code. and with that, we are VERY competitive price.
that is from any companies we carry and at any strength you desired.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Thank you Constantine, we never screw around when it come to a paid order, if we can we ship it, it's gone your way. We are glad your please.

You should say you do not :censored: any order, as i went by COD option on two of them....and still came in 24hrs after i ordered...i am seriously wondering if i should ask Santa for a provari now...:D

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The new styling puffe potion are going fast,
shayberry, island frost and evelwoman are the 3 lattest edition the the already 5 wonderful blend we got. I hear there is more coming, Long island ice tea maybe?

Keep up the good work puffer.

puffer potion is available exclusively at canadian electronics vapor
get your today!

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Not that any staff at CEV need to know how awesome they are.....I wanted to point out to others:

47d07b64.jpg

The above is a order that was put in on Monday September 11th 2012. I live in Winnipeg Manitoba and this is coming all the way from Vancouver (more or less). I am going to have this package in my hands about 10am. So from the time they put it in the mail to when i am going to have it would be 18hr turn around time. If i factor in from the time i first went to the web site, that is only 20hrs turn around time.....WOOF!!! Again leaving there and hitting three provinces over in 20hrs.....not even flying is this fast.

288b0381.jpg

This is a order placed by a company in Montreal, which i had in on Friday. How can it be that Montreal is nothing more then 30 hours away and it takes 4 days to get to me? Sure you could say that Sat/Sun the post office does not work, but as someone who makes a lot of orders i can tell you that they still move the mail along on weekends....

What can i say? Great customer service, great speed on delivery, all the while being really down to earth kind of people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread