krijmo

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
A, A
01-16-2014 12:50 PM
my freedom smokes - Customer service issue : krijmo
Company name
my freedom smokes
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
23 December 2013
How did you contact the supplier
Email
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-
General nature of complaint
Customer service
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I ordered an Innokin itaste vv/vw 3.0 from these guys on Dec 18, and got it on Dec 23. I was having an issue with the settings and didn't know if I was doing something wrong or if the screen was malfunctioning, so I emailed myfreedomsmokes and asked my question. The reply I got was you're going to have to ask the manufacturer. ? You want me to email China? At that point I figured okay, I should have just googled my question and consulted a forum anyway.
So last night, I ordered some diy nicotine, etc, and I got free shipping. then a friend asked me to order her a battery, so I placed another order from myfreesomsmokes about an hour or two later. I have done this a couple times before with a couple other ecig vendors, if I forget something or if I tell a friend I just ordered something and they want one too. Its never been a problem. They just combine the order in the system and ship it as one. So after the second order I sent an email listing the order numbers, asked them to ship it together and said thank you and that was it.
I get an email today saying they can't combine the orders because they would have to stop the whole ordering process to go find my other package to ship them together and they just can't do it. Just seems like there's a pattern here of nope can't help ya.
I've been vaping for three years. Ive ordered from numerous vendors and asked numerous questions and always gotten either the answer or a link to some information or something. I really have never had a problem with any other vendor. I guess that's just luck so maybe I got spoiled, but I've also been in customer service for 20+ years and a simple technical question is easy to take time to answer and I've never had a company not be able to combine orders. I make juice for people and order things for people that don't have computers and so sometimes double orders happen. I was surprised to get a response back stating that they can't do it and imply why I'm an inconvenience. Just say its your policy, or based on the system you have in place or something. There are hundreds of other vendors out there. I suppose they can't all be fabulous. Put in a call to Joe who is supposed to be a manager, didnt get a return call.
Then just a couple of days ago i checked my last purchase to make sure i got my discount for the unflavored nicotine i bought as they had a 20% off sale. Nope, no discount. I KNOW i entered the code. I copied and pasted right from the ad. Got an email back saying thats strange. Well that sale is over but we have a 10% off code. You can use that.
Its a shame. I'd been ordering more from them lately. I like their sales and their app. I cant see myself shopping here again.

Last edited:

krijmo

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
A, A
I'm glad for you. I too had been ordering from them for a few years without issue. I just didn't like the way I was treated. I emailed and called a manager about the issue I had, and got no return correspondence ever. I have quite a few people I sell juice too, so I'm always ordering in pretty big quantities. I just order elsewhere now.

peteyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Chicago
  • Deleted by AlexStiff
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread