Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Heads up guys, the VaporFlask Squonk is available at VapinArt, just went up. Anyone looking for a new home good their Chalice should run not walk, lol
I vape a gDNA40 quite a bit. An off-the shelf dna-regulated bottom feeding mod that ya people didn't have to build themselves would be awesome (although I understand why Rob won't do it). However, I suspect this particular mod will have a number of usability issues.

Is there a thread dedicated to this mod somewhere? I think we should discuss the details there, nit in Reoville.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I vape a gDNA40 quite a bit. An off-the shelf DNA-regulated bottom feeding mod that ya people didn't have to build themselves would be awesome (although I understand why Rob won't do it). However, I suspect this particular mod will have a number of usability issues.

Is there a thread dedicated to this mod somewhere? I think we should discuss the details there, nit in Reoville.
Oh, oops, I forgot where this thread was located, I have it subscribed and totally brain farted, my bad, completely agree

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
I vape a gDNA40 quite a bit. An off-the shelf DNA-regulated bottom feeding mod that ya people didn't have to build themselves would be awesome (although I understand why Rob won't do it). However, I suspect this particular mod will have a number of usability issues.

I will say mine just came in and is already listed for sale.
I'm picky.
'nuf said ;)

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
If like the RM3 you should really like this and conversely if you like the vape from RM6 or Oden your probably not going to like the Chalice.

I wish you didn't say that, I'm loving the RM3's and Igo-S's. I haven't bought a new atty for ages.
images

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
I believe he was referring to some other thing, specifically a mod that was originally designed as a dual-battery DNA mod, which the manufacturer kludged into a single-battery squonker.
It was indeed the other thing and Rossum pretty much nailed the description.
Actually I've been re-visiting the Chalice III for the past two days and really liking it. Getting about 4 hits between squonks and only getting gurgles once in a while.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I'm all about flavor too. This RBA has certainly gotten my attention. Great to see you here too Angie

I'm everywhere it seems....I get around :oops::facepalm:

Honestly, I use nothing else on my REOs since I got them. I did think about building my RM2 since its been so long but then I said, why? LOL, seriously need to try my other BFs I haven't used in awhile.

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
I like the Odin and the Chalice, definitely two different vapes but as long as you know going in its not the same you shouldn't be disappointed

Not been able to get my hands on the Odin.. From all the comments I would say the Chalice Odin and the Nuppin are among the better 3 BF attys to have..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread