Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
I'm a bit surprised by some of the reaction here. This isn't our first F5 rodeo is it?

I'm just guessing, but I would bet that Mark did ramp up production as much as he could. I mean, we don't know what his manufacturing limitations are. I've read that Mark makes very high quality devices so I'm sure maintaining that quality during the manufacturing process can limit production.
And in between Chalice runs, the atty just continues to build hype as a "unicorn" so naturally, demand continues to grow.
This isn't the first or only product that's been this way. In fact, from what I have read, Rob makes something similar no? Goes by the name of Woodvil ;)

Well if the Chalice is like the woodvil I'll just wait a couple of weeks and I'm sure to find a few in the classifieds then. Since I was picking up children from school in the 5 minute window that the chalice was being sold it's good to know that I'll still be able to pick one up used soon. In fact there are a few woodvils in the classifieds right now. I'm going to go look for a chalice there sure to be one.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
No I got 2 from Mark and 2 from the Stick on Wednesday, But would have purchased another if I could have. Before people freak out at me having 4, 2 were purchased for a fellow Reonaut who could not be around at the appointed time. Luckily the stick came up late so I was able to get his also.

oh, you sir are a nut job. I thought you finally got unlucky and could not pick one up but no he has a whole family of chalice :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
C'mon, UPS, you let my C3 sit there waiting and ready to go all day?

Otopeni, Romania 11/28/2014 6:37 P.M. Origin Scan
11/28/2014 4:22 P.M. Pickup Scan
Romania 11/28/2014 6:36 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Well, first they have to drive to Romania....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread