Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
ditched the .75 R41 coil, wapped some tiger wire at .7, checked it top on, top off, fire button and spark, instantly broke the wire at the post....built a kanthal 1.3 coil checked, great...vaping fine at the moment, needs to break in, it really does get easier to build, but initially it is frustrating. I'll twist some more tiger wire up and try again later. Tiger flavor is almost up there with MM but will fit much easier on the chalice posts. good times, good times.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Is there a lot of difference between the chalice 3 first and second batch? I just realized I have the first and have yet to experience the second. doh!
The drip tip on the first batch is a bit longer and the air holes on the second batch is a bit bigger, but I discern no real difference in the vape.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
After Sloth's mention of it I started looking at the Nuppin. I so hate when vape gear is scarce because desperation sucks the common sense right out of me. Reads like a good one but I'm going to pass on it for now.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
No no no NO. the nuppin is horrendous. If you're having issues with the chalice DO NOT entertain the idea of a nuppin! I know lots like it but IMO it is the stupidest build design of all time. And the flavors worth it but the flavor pales in comparison to say a manta.

You my friend need a 2015 woody and some 22mm rda's as mentioned by train ;)

(Yes, everybody, I spent about 3 months with the nuppin. Had great builds btw. Never hated an atty more)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
All of this chatter is making me love my RM2s even more.

You got it, just chatter (personal opinions). Everybody has and is entitled to their own. :)

Have lots of RM's, 22mm atty's... anyone that wants to trade a Chalice or Nuppin for any of them let me know (just to make my point). That's my opinion. ;)

Last edited:

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
No no no NO. the nuppin is horrendous. If you're having issues with the chalice DO NOT entertain the idea of a nuppin! I know lots like it but IMO it is the stupidest build design of all time. And the flavors worth it but the flavor pales in comparison to say a manta.

You my friend need a 2015 woody and some 22mm rda's as mentioned by train ;)

(Yes, everybody, I spent about 3 months with the nuppin. Had great builds btw. Never hated an atty more)
Ah, gotcha, Sloth. Thank you!

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Agreed, I did start off-topic chatter. All of it helped me immensely but I do apologe for it detracting from thread's focus.

I now look forward to finding out the differences between the two Chalice III versions. I didn't realize there were two releases of the III. Is that because something was corrected or changed?

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
ok - I could use some help again with the chalice if anyone has any ideas. I'm using the chalice 3 with a drip tip designz tip. The vape is ok - but dries up after one hit per squonk. But, my biggest issue is it's spitting juice up the tip. Not enough that I can taste it - but my juice is dark and I literally just realized I've been talking to people within the office with doodoo brown front teeth! Help! I don't know how this is happening! I've taken the tip off, washed it, and ran a q-tip through it. Maybe my coil is too high?

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
0dc228ecc89e058b47695134fc9700bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
0dc228ecc89e058b47695134fc9700bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems ok maybe a little thick on the wick. That's some dark juice..

The prob with the design on the atty is the air flow control at the top.. condensation is gona collect there and ultimately end up in your mouth when you inhale.

No idea how you fix that issue other then removing the top all the time to blow it all out on a napkin.

Reactions: kinggirl

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
I love my Chalice III's that I have, ordered mine through Rob, liked it so much had to get 1 more from him. the hard part for me was the deck size, once you get used to that it is a great little atty. I just wish that they were a little less expensive, but they are quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread