Chameleon RDA review

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this company called Hotcig sent me this very original rda for the purpose of review. I have to say it's a really cool little RDA that sure lives up to its name.

To start off let's break down the unit and tell you a bit about it.. it has measurements of 22mm wide by 27mm tall, it's a dual post 4 hole velocity style deck which is great, it has 2 very nice sized air holes that line up nicely underneath the coils, a nice size juice well, it comes with a wide bore driptip cap and also a second 510 driptip adapter cap. There's a couple spare hex screws and a hex key as well as spare rubber washers. It has a gold plated 510 pin that pertruds to the perfect depth and last but certainly not least like I mentionned it lives up to its name, that is because this nifty little unit changes colors once heat is put to it!!! How's that for original!!

Running a dual coil build on it I must say the vapor production on it is just great. It comes available in three different base colors, red, black and yellow. Once heat is introduced they all change to white revealing the Chameleon logo on one side and as they cool they return to their original color. Another thing to mention about this unique little RDA is the packaging, it is another original aspect to it. The packaging is a neat little Chinese style wooden box which is definitely not something you see everyday.

It's a great little RDA and I love using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread