• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Chance the Rapper :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I'm up this early to get ready for a doctor's appointment at 1:30 p.m. I want to go by the apartment some time today, so I am listening to 'Good Morning America,' which I NEVER watch. The television just happened to be on that station when I woke up....

They interviewed this young man who is getting MTV acclaim among other music people. Record companies want to sign him and he says no, because he streams his music FREE. Yep, you read me right....FREE. He's a yung'un, as we call children in the south. He is heavily associated with his church and wants to mingle gospel, r&b, and one other one, etc.

I am not into rapping, unless Carman does it! I hate when cars go by and all I hear is BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! Anyway, he performed and God is mentioned in his music. I've told you all of that to get to this. He said, during his interview or after the song: "If you're not free to talk about God, then you're not free!" :wub: I couldn't believe that was coming out of this child's mouth! He must be very close to the Lord, to get on ABC and say that! I just had to come to the computer and tell you guys! I wanted to whoop and holler, but ex is still sleeping and I get fussed at enough from him....DON'T POKE THE BEAR!:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread