Status
Not open for further replies.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I found the cig pic on a graphics site - free for non-commercial use (which this qualifies for) and really liked it. The mod pic was donated by someone in this thread (sorry I don't remember who but they deserve credit for contributing to the cause!)

I'm not fully convinced on the text... waiting for feedback.
vaping Saves Lives. Vaping Is Not Smoking.
NET and TA juices are derived from tobacco. Thankfully, they are free of all the garbage combustible tobacco leaf assaults us with.
We do not want to be confronted with challenge due to technicalities.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Vaping Saves Lives. Vaping Is Not Smoking.
NET and TA juices are derived from tobacco. Thankfully, they are free of all the garbage combustible tobacco leaf assaults us with.
We do not want to be confronted with challenge due to technicalities.
I think you're right. I need to eat, then I'll work on the wording. I'll check back for other suggestions.

Thanks guys!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I think you're right. I need to eat, then I'll work on the wording. I'll check back for other suggestions.

Thanks guys!
Opponents and detractors will pounce on any inaccuracy to discredit. We have to be aware, on guard and vigilant.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Ok 2 more versions... and still open to suggestions. :)

qo2LQP8.jpg

Oo5mjHJ.jpg

Reactions: Jode

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Sorry I'm slow but I said I'd do this....

Lessifer, I can change the text in a matter of minutes. If you want the pic changed, well, it would depend on what you wanted as to how long it would take. Just let me know.

VFrBA8x.jpg
Thanks Kattmama! I like it, I'm not sure about "contains" though. Also, the pic on the site is 1600x900 so it would need to be resized.

Actually, I think I like it as is, if you can resize without distorting, or you know, work your magic. :D

Reactions: Jode

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
oh wait... did you mean you wanted the "vapor products are not tobacco products" added or you wanted that to be the ONLY text? lol sorry, I'm kinda tired, so talk to me like I'm 3 yrs old and I might get it.
I meant only the quoted text, but I like this last one too. As for the pixels, it's less about image size and more about dimension. If it doesn't fit in the aspect ratio of 1600x900 it just crops it.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Is there a way to flip the pic so the vape is on the left and the stinkie is on the right? It seems a little confusing just because vaping is mentioned before smoking. It could just be me, though. I am easily confused. :p

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Is there a way to flip the pic so the vape is on the left and the stinkie is on the right? It seems a little confusing just because vaping is mentioned before smoking. It could just be me, though. I am easily confused. :p
Yes I can do that but probably not until tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread