Change {dot} org petition for congress to reject the deeming regs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
It's up to you Lessifer... I have been so sick, I need someone to do my thinking for me.

I called in sick to work today (again) altho I will do a little work from home. So I might switch those around this afternoon if I'm feeling up to it (I can't do graphics on the laptop in bed - gotta go use the desktop).

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
It's up to you Lessifer... I have been so sick, I need someone to do my thinking for me.

I called in sick to work today (again) altho I will do a little work from home. So I might switch those around this afternoon if I'm feeling up to it (I can't do graphics on the laptop in bed - gotta go use the desktop).
Don't worry about it, rest up. Hope you feel better soon!

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA

Sorry to hear you're ailing, KattMamma.
Rest up and feel better quickly.
That is not a request!
;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Any interest in a box mod for the pic? They're so popular now...

I masked out the background on this one; if you save it, it's a transparent-bg PNG (24-bit).

coolfire4Achilles.png

coolfire4Achilles.png

Andria

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm not sure if the nonvaping public would recognize that, or the millions of cigalike users, though they may not even recognize the spinner/clearo that's in the current pic.

Maybe all the more reason to get a pic out there, so if they run across someone vaping one of those in real life, they're not appalled, or don't automatically assume "illicit drugs." :facepalm:

Andria

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
already masked out? wow... that would have saved me a chunk of time lol.
Apparently I was working on masking out jode's spinner at the same time you were, but you probably did a better job than me, I also masked out one of the cig images I was looking at too.
newchange2.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
already masked out? wow... that would have saved me a chunk of time lol.

Ain't that the truth! I'm pretty good at it by now, after 20+ yrs practice, but that sure doesn't mean I like it. :D PAIN IN THE ....!!! :lol:

I should learn to start taking pics of my mods against a single-color BG. :facepalm:

Andria

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Apparently I was working on masking out jode's spinner at the same time you were, but you probably did a better job than me, I also masked out one of the cig images I was looking at too.
View attachment 475657

I really like that one. Looking at that nasty cig, it's really hard sometimes to believe I used to do that.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I really like that one. Looking at that nasty cig, it's really hard sometimes to believe I used to do that.

It's hard for me to believe I spent 39 yrs doing that, every time I catch a whiff of it... good lord that stuff stinks. I used to think "stinkweed" was an affectionate name for it... it's actually literal truth. :D

Andria

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
BTW @Lessifer - if you come up with one you want to use, it won't hurt my feelings one bit, I promise. It happens all the time in my day job - one day they like it, the next day, not so much.
I occasionally get asked to make customer facing materials, even though it's outside my job description. I can DO the stuff, I'm just not great at it, and I'm not good at making decisions regarding color schemes and fonts, etc.

I like the current one, I don't think I'll worry about changing it unless there are some major complaints. The wet ashtray was really off putting to some in the first one.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I occasionally get asked to make customer facing materials, even though it's outside my job description. I can DO the stuff, I'm just not great at it, and I'm not good at making decisions regarding color schemes and fonts, etc.

I like the current one, I don't think I'll worry about changing it unless there are some major complaints. The wet ashtray was really off putting to some in the first one.

It was to me. :D But I just figured, it's kinda hard to make a point of the grossness of cigarette smoking.. without being gross. :D Of course anyone who's ever listened to a cigarette smoker in the morning knows exactly how gross it is. :D

Andria

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I don't know how to do the masking out thingy ma bob, hahahaha, but I think Andria has a good point. We are trying to reach many and also show them that vaping has many faces. I might be suggesting the impossible but would it be too hard to include a few small pics of different set ups? I can probably provide a cigalike pic later. I think that would make a bridge from what non vapers know as an e-cig to what we mostly use.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I don't know how to do the masking out thingy ma bob, hahahaha, but I think Andria has a good point. We are trying to reach many and also show them that vaping has many faces. I might be suggesting the impossible but would it be too hard to include a few small pics of different set ups? I can probably provide a cigalike pic later. I think that would make a bridge from what non vapers know as an e-cig to what we mostly use.
That was somewhat my original intention, but it's hard to accomplish without becoming cluttered and busy as an image. There's something to be said for a clean, sleek comparison. If anyone is bored and wants to take the time, I'll definitely consider other graphics. A collage of images would be a little too much, I think. Preferably it would be an actual picture that has various vaping products in the one pic. Of course we have to be careful of logos etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread