Change {dot} org petition for congress to reject the deeming regs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I know you're probably sick of this Lessifer, but just in case you wanted it... I switched them... (had to go to desktop anyway, and this only took a minute)

DByw2e4.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I don't know how to do the masking out thingy ma bob, hahahaha, but I think Andria has a good point. We are trying to reach many and also show them that vaping has many faces. I might be suggesting the impossible but would it be too hard to include a few small pics of different set ups? I can probably provide a cigalike pic later. I think that would make a bridge from what non vapers know as an e-cig to what we mostly use.
I think adding another mod or 2 would be an excellent idea. If there were a couple of different kinds of setups it would not look cluttered and it would add variety to the vaping aspect. Smoking is just what is already depicted, a burning cigarette. Vaping is NOT smoking!! :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I think adding another mod or 2 would be an excellent idea. If there were a couple of different kinds of setups it would not look cluttered and it would add variety to the vaping aspect. Smoking is just what is already depicted, a burning cigarette. Vaping is NOT smoking!! :)

That was also a thought I had -- not all vapes look like tubes anymore, in fact the boxes are becoming ubiquitous. But there is so much variety! Unlike a paper tube with stinking vegetative matter inside which is set on fire. There's just no comparison.

Andria

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
I have a few different types of mods available. Il see what I can do for a pic tomorrow. I don't have photoshop anymore though.

As for logos, I don't see Provape having an issue if their logo shows and most of the China companies care less how thier images are used.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I know you're probably sick of this Lessifer, but just in case you wanted it... I switched them... (had to go to desktop anyway, and this only took a minute)

DByw2e4.jpg

I really like this version. I'd leave it as is.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA

DByw2e4.jpg
Better image placement!
Thank you for your work on behalf of all of us!
:)

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA

DByw2e4.jpg

Just letting you know how very grateful I am to you for doing this. Thank you so much!!!

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Yay!!!!! I told myself a while back if it ever got to 25,000, I'd dance around my living room naked with the curtains and windows open!

...ill be back in a bit!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Nice, I wish I lived in Milledville! I'd post that video at 50K

This is really pretty cool! Not the naked dancing (I'm lying) but the 25K

And by the way - 25,766

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've been posting it to my various social media accts, and ran into a weirdness with G+ -- in Chrome browser, I can no longer just hit the G+ up on the upper-right corner, I have to actually go to my G+ acct and post the URL manually. Any idea why that is?

Andria

Reactions: Augmented Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread