Change in appearance after shaking juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one bottle of liquid that is light gold and clear until I shake it. After shaking, it is more cloudy and thicker looking, clinging to the sides of the clear plastic bottle. After it settles in the bottle, it returns to a thinner, clear look.
I haven't noticed my other liquids from the same or other vendors behaving this way. This bottle and the others I use daily are kept in the dark at room temperature. It was previously refrigerated until it made its way into the daily use box. I opened it about 2 weeks ago.
It tastes the same as it did when I opened it and has not givenme any problems with equipment. Has anybody experienced this? I'm wondering if it is a VG/PG mix.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Vg does not do as well in the frig. You also do not want condensation inside your liquids. Be careful with the storing in the frig. Vg is very thick and only gets thicker when put in the cold! Not sure about the cloudiness though! Perhaps someone with more knowledge will come along soon.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Should we store our ejuice in the fridge?
Could it have the same effect on the juice as say storing your vegtable oil in too cold a tempature?
I know from experience that if you store olive oil in too cold a temperature it separates and goes bad quick.

No need Har to store in fridge. The shelf life is several years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread