Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Don't see this subject mentioned, but I want to thank whoever changed the code that allows the 'Mark Forums Read', 'Search Forums' etc. bar, to keep the sequence when one decreases window width.

I have accuweather at the top right of my screen which gives the time and temperature and, before, in order to see the temp, I'd have to decrease window width on ECF, which would 'hide' the "Mark Forums Read" tag. That no longer happens!! Thanks to whomever was responsible for that!!! :thumb:

Reactions: edyle

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Sorry to say, if you made it any smaller, you'd see the Mark Forums Read disappear into the pull down menu. ;)

I understand that but the distance I have is much greater than it was. Just for example - it's 56° out and before, the window covered the "5". Now I can go over an inch to the left of that and still "Mark Forums Read" stays. Further than that it goes to the pull down. I noticed the change about 2 days ago.

I think I mentioned this way early on after the changeover but I thought I may be the only one with the problem so I didn't push the issue :) But I thought people on pads may have similar problems. Anyway, it solved a minor annoyance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread