Changes to our Refill stengths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intellicig has continued to develop the quality standards of our proprietary ECOpure nicotine preparations, maintaining our position as the leading manufacturer of e-liquids and capsules. As part of this continuous improvement, we can confirm that all ECOpure is now formally manufactured in an MHRA (Medicines Healthcare & products Regulatory Agency) audited cGMP laboratory, within our facility at UMIC, Manchester.
All ECOpure refills are filled and sealed within a Grade D GMP Clean Room, which undergoes regular environmental monitoring. Intellicig have taken this step as a form of self regulation, Grade D GMP Clean Room being the standard environment required for the manufacture of medicines for inhalation.
New Range of Strengths
Recent published research related to Electronic Cigarettes suggested that users absorb more Nicotine per day then they would smoking traditional cigarettes, by using their device more frequently. Thus, Intellicig have been extensively analysing the delivery of nicotine from electronic cigarettes and is now launching a revised range of strengths, designed to give an even more realistic smoking alternative sensation.
Our new, simplified ECOpure refill capsule product range will henceforth consist of four strengths; 0mg, 5mg, 10mg and a newly formulated 15mg.
Feedback gathered from existing customers who have sampled the new 15mg strength has been overwhelmingly positive, with many confirming they have reduced the number of inhalations taken per day whilst finding the experience more similar to that of traditional smoking.
Intellicig believes that this behavioural change will allow users of 15mg capsules to absorb less nicotine per day than would normally be taken from an electronic cigarette, providing the consumer with a significant additional benefit.
In combination with the introduction of the revised strengths, Intellicig will label in accordance with CLP regulation, ensuring all labelling is compliant across Europe.
Strengths will now be classified as the amount of nicotine within a single refill rather than the amount of nicotine per ml as has become customary in electronic cigarette labelling.
For clarification on the new range of refill capsule strengths, please see the table below:
Old StrengthNew Suggested Strength
Krystal15mg
X-High/ V-High / High10mg
Medium / Low5mg
Zero0mg
As a special introductory offer, we are pleased to confirm a 10% discount on all ECOpure refill capsules for pre-orders placed between Saturday 10th to Tuesday 13th March.
We will be dispatching from Wednesday 14th March.
If you have any questions regarding these changes please call our support team on 0845 527 6115.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Hi,

I got this in an email as well and am a little confused.

I usually order (from the USA store) the ecopure rich in 24 or 30 mg nic, and have ordered the krystal at 36mg. So is this notice saying that you're no longer going to be offering these higher nic bottles?

I don't use your equipment, just the niquid.

Thanks so much :)

chickOZ

Feb 15, 2012
Australia
The ECOpure liquid 20mg will become the 3.0% Nicotine ECOpure. A full update on the changes to the ECOpure liquids will be released in the next 2 weeks.

Hi, thank you. Has there been any update?

I'm currently down to 15mgs, and want to drop to 10mgs strength, so which new ECOpure liquid would I order with the new system. Thanks.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Hi, thank you. Has there been any update?

I'm currently down to 15mgs, and want to drop to 10mgs strength, so which new ECOpure liquid would I order with the new system. Thanks.

Hi, I no longer work at Intellicig but I'm sure they won't mind me answering your query.
The 'old' 15mg ECOpure is now expressed as 1.5% and is the lowest nicotine strength available.
Zero nic is the next lowest.
The new suggested strengths for Refills are expressed as the quantity in each capsule, so
the new 5mg = the old 15mg (15mg/ml) as each Refill contains approximately 0.3mls of liquid.
Hope this helps.

John

chickOZ

Feb 15, 2012
Australia
Hi, I no longer work at Intellicig but I'm sure they won't mind me answering your query.
The 'old' 15mg ECOpure is now expressed as 1.5% and is the lowest nicotine strength available.
Zero nic is the next lowest.
The new suggested strengths for Refills are expressed as the quantity in each capsule, so
the new 5mg = the old 15mg (15mg/ml) as each Refill contains approximately 0.3mls of liquid.
Hope this helps.

John

Thank you John. :)

However I'm using the ecopure liquid that I put in my cartomizers, not the refill capsules.

If intellicig could advise when & what the new strengths are, that would be appreciated.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Intellicig has continued to develop the quality standards of our proprietary ECOpure nicotine preparations, maintaining our position as the leading manufacturer of e-liquids and capsules. As part of this continuous improvement, we can confirm that all ECOpure is now formally manufactured in an MHRA (Medicines Healthcare & products Regulatory Agency) audited cGMP laboratory, within our facility at UMIC, Manchester.
All ECOpure refills are filled and sealed within a Grade D GMP Clean Room, which undergoes regular environmental monitoring. Intellicig have taken this step as a form of self regulation, Grade D GMP Clean Room being the standard environment required for the manufacture of medicines for inhalation.
New Range of Strengths
Recent published research related to Electronic Cigarettes suggested that users absorb more Nicotine per day then they would smoking traditional cigarettes, by using their device more frequently. Thus, Intellicig have been extensively analysing the delivery of nicotine from electronic cigarettes and is now launching a revised range of strengths, designed to give an even more realistic smoking alternative sensation.
Our new, simplified ECOpure refill capsule product range will henceforth consist of four strengths; 0mg, 5mg, 10mg and a newly formulated 15mg.
Feedback gathered from existing customers who have sampled the new 15mg strength has been overwhelmingly positive, with many confirming they have reduced the number of inhalations taken per day whilst finding the experience more similar to that of traditional smoking.
Intellicig believes that this behavioural change will allow users of 15mg capsules to absorb less nicotine per day than would normally be taken from an electronic cigarette, providing the consumer with a significant additional benefit.
In combination with the introduction of the revised strengths, Intellicig will label in accordance with CLP regulation, ensuring all labelling is compliant across Europe.
Strengths will now be classified as the amount of nicotine within a single refill rather than the amount of nicotine per ml as has become customary in electronic cigarette labelling.
For clarification on the new range of refill capsule strengths, please see the table below:
Old StrengthNew Suggested Strength
Krystal15mg
X-High/ V-High / High10mg
Medium / Low5mg
Zero0mg
As a special introductory offer, we are pleased to confirm a 10% discount on all ECOpure refill capsules for pre-orders placed between Saturday 10th to Tuesday 13th March.
We will be dispatching from Wednesday 14th March.
If you have any questions regarding these changes please call our support team on 0845 527 6115.

Do you care to provide specific reference to the research indicated above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread