Not open for further replies.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
50/50 for i ordered from them all the time
some orders were good some were bad
bad as in i would get a diff pg/vg ratio or nic level than what i ordered
i never had any issues with CS
my biggest gripe sometimes they took forever to ship out i have waited as much as 3 days before the order was sent out
some flavors are good some you have to request an "extra shot"
try them out the price is cheap enough to try them out

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I just made my first order with Good life Vapor. Good Life Vapor
I heard they were pretty good for budget juice. I've never gotten a "WOW" juice from Mt. Baker.
What sold me was they have a Saparilla, a difficult flavor to find.
I will update after its had awhile to steep.
I am currently enjoying some juice from Vapewild. A-Z Liquid - Vape Wild
So far, after steeping, this stuff is pretty good.
My goal is to find an alternative to the premium juices I like so much.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Even though Mt Baker isn't the best juice, I never regret trying stuff from them. I always recommend it to new people, because trying a hershey bar for the first time is amazing, or so I imagine it was as a kid. But then you discover godiva. But that shouldn't take a way with what the orginal brings especially with the variety and price.

And as many around here rave, their customer service really is the best. They were the first vendor that I ever got the free juice from. So even though I don't enjoy every flavor, I never regret trying stuff from them. Every once in awhile I'll try something random and find out that I want a new flavor. And even if their exact version isn't what I want, it will lead me down a new path.

Also, extra shots are often essential. Read the reviews on a given flavor to see how many people are adding. I usually do 2 shots with fruit flavors 12 nic. In short- totally worth trying, just read the reviews to get an idea.

Cirrusx1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2014
Buffalo Grove , IL, USA
I'm not sure I'd call Good Life Vapor "budget" but they are excellent!
I just made my first order with Good life Vapor. Good Life Vapor
I heard they were pretty good for budget juice. I've never gotten a "WOW" juice from Mt. Baker.
What sold me was they have a Saparilla, a difficult flavor to find.
I will update after its had awhile to steep.
I am currently enjoying some juice from Vapewild. A-Z Liquid - Vape Wild
So far, after steeping, this stuff is pretty good.
My goal is to find an alternative to the premium juices I like so much.

jeffersondavis

Jul 25, 2015
Hi there;

So currently I am using G2 vapors vazilla and it is the only one that I have been using for few months now but it is getting a bit pricey.

I looked in to the Mt bakers vapors and they are damn cheap, but are they worth it?
i started vaping with Mt. Baker and Vape Dudes, Cant go wrong with either.

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
I used to buy from Mt Baker but had problems with their quality. Customer service with them has been excellent. I switched to Vape Wild and have been pleasantly surprised with their juices. The best part about the switch is the free 2/3 day shipping is at $30 before discounts and Mt Baker is at $50 AFTER discounts.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Oh, you can go wrong with Vape Dudes.
I've tried a few times, and I only found a few flavors I really liked, most were "meh" and some I threw in the garbage, because nobody should vape it.

But budget juice is what it is. It's not well "crafted".
I found much better luck sticking with vendors that have a small line of well crafted juice, than the companies that offer 200 flavors.

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
I used to buy from Mt Baker but had problems with their quality. Customer service with them has been excellent. I switched to Vape Wild and have been pleasantly surprised with their juices. The best part about the switch is the free 2/3 day shipping is at $30 before discounts and Mt Baker is at $50 AFTER discounts.
after looking at the site looks they are based out of texas so am i hope it doesnt take forever about to put in an order

Last edited:

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
not gonna order charging 7 bucks for shipping when i live in the same state seems a bit of a rip off

Way too much to pay for shipping. Find another vendor or buy more juices is what I would suggest.

Whoa... Something is not right. I see $5.99 for shipping (too high for me) for one bottle of juice.
Where are you getting $7 ?

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
not gonna order charging 7 bucks for shipping when i live in the same state seems a bit of a rip off
For the cost of one bottle of a "premium" juice you get free shipping. Just spend $30 and shipping is free. What's the problem? Buy a couple samplers, try a bunch of stuff and you will be over $30 and get free shipping. I love Vape Wild. Great juices for dirt cheap and I haven't paid shipping once.

Reactions: mr.fabe

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
Reactions: SomeTexan

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Look at this link for starters on low cost juice vendors. That is where I found out about Vape Wild...

Looking to Spend ~20 for 120ml - Needs to Be An ADV | E-Cigarette Forum
I spend under $22 for 120ml of my adv with flavor boost. Another 8 bucks worth of sampling around gets me to free shipping. Then they throw in 3 10ml free samples. Now I spend 50-60 every time buying great juice. And still get free samples too. Don't know how anyone can complain. Try going to any local store and getting 160+ml for $30....

Reactions: mr.fabe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread