Changing your e-liquid brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
I spend under $22 for 120ml of my adv with flavor boost. Another 8 bucks worth of sampling around gets me to free shipping. Then they throw in 3 10ml free samples. Now I spend 50-60 every time buying great juice. And still get free samples too. Don't know how anyone can complain. Try going to any local store and getting 160+ml for $30....

I agree with you totally. That's what I do to save on shipping. So far, VW has kept me away from getting into DIY juicemaking :thumbs:

Reactions: SomeTexan

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I agree with you totally. That's what I do to save on shipping. So far, VW has kept me away from getting into DIY juicemaking :thumbs:

I'm right there with you. It would cost more to get set up for diy.

You have to wonder what people are vaping if $30 is too much for 140ml plus freebies... Circus Bear is a steal at $22 for 120ml. It's better than stuff that costs $30 for 30ml. And, the freebies they send are close in nic and vg/pg to what you order unlike Mt Bakers no nic freebies. I make an all max VG order through mt baker and get 50/50 freebies. I'm pg sensitive so they go straight to the trash. At least VW pays attention to what you order and select something that fits with your wants...

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
I'm right there with you. It would cost more to get set up for diy.

You have to wonder what people are vaping if $30 is too much for 140ml plus freebies... Circus Bear is a steal at $22 for 120ml. It's better than stuff that costs $30 for 30ml. And, the freebies they send are close in nic and vg/pg to what you order unlike Mt Bakers no nic freebies. I make an all max VG order through mt baker and get 50/50 freebies. I'm pg sensitive so they go straight to the trash. At least VW pays attention to what you order and select something that fits with your wants...

Ahh Circus Bear... another new juice to try on my next order!

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Ahh Circus Bear... another new juice to try on my next order!
It's my adv. I still need to try Sweet Complexity and Smurf cake, they sound good and get good ratings. I've tries quite a few strawberries and cream blends so I didn't bother with their (S+C)2, but they sent me a sample. I ordered 60ml of it. A little more of a candy strawberry flavor unless you let it breath overnight. Then it takes on a real strawberry flavor. I bought 60ml so I would have 2 bottles, on a let breath and one I didnt, for variety. Top of the morning is my favorite coffee vape. Banchee is good. Strawberry cheesecake is good. Vanilla Clouds is good. Tiramisu is good. The only ones I haven't liked are the free mystery flavors they have sent. And butterscotch.

Reactions: mr.fabe

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
It's my adv. I still need to try Sweet Complexity and Smurf cake, they sound good and get good ratings. I've tries quite a few strawberries and cream blends so I didn't bother with their (S+C)2, but they sent me a sample. I ordered 60ml of it. A little more of a candy strawberry flavor unless you let it breath overnight. Then it takes on a real strawberry flavor. I bought 60ml so I would have 2 bottles, on a let breath and one I didnt, for variety. Top of the morning is my favorite coffee vape. Banchee is good. Strawberry cheesecake is good. Vanilla Clouds is good. Tiramisu is good. The only ones I haven't liked are the free mystery flavors they have sent. And butterscotch.

Your more patient than I. I've been vaping their stuff without allowing it to steep the recommended two weeks. The current order I received was 4 bottles of the Fruit Hoops, 1 Smurf Cake, and 1 On Cloud Custard. I'm just using the Fruit Hoops OOB and will allow the others to steep. The only flavor I absolutely hated was the P & P Persuasion. That may change when it steeps due to non-use.
Thanks for the recommendations. Good, inexpensive juice vendors are hard to find. I'm glad I found VW.

Ladybug24

Jun 26, 2015
NY
I love vape wild so far. I ordered a sampler. Sweet complexity, smurf cake ,cinnamon toast cereal, captain munch, on cloud custard and green apple are all good. I didn't love Swedish candy, but it wasn't bad. I'd definitely reorder the first four listed. And I'd like to try some others like circus bear. When I'm ready to drop down to 6, I will absolutely place another order with them.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Your more patient than I. I've been vaping their stuff without allowing it to steep the recommended two weeks. The current order I received was 4 bottles of the Fruit Hoops, 1 Smurf Cake, and 1 On Cloud Custard. I'm just using the Fruit Hoops OOB and will allow the others to steep. The only flavor I absolutely hated was the P & P Persuasion. That may change when it steeps due to non-use.
Thanks for the recommendations. Good, inexpensive juice vendors are hard to find. I'm glad I found VW.
I let them steep the first time I ordered. I haven't since except for waiting to get to them. Most have been good straight out of the mailbox. I've been meaning to try their Fruit Hoops as well. I feel another order coming on... Lol. I agree about the p&p persuasion, I got a sample of it with the last order about a week ago. I'm letting it steep for a while. On Cloud Custard is good too... Not the best custard I've tried, but no where near the worst. I would have to go through my empty bottle box to remember all that I've ordered. My second order from them was over $200...

mr.fabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2014
Southern Cal
I let them steep the first time I ordered. I haven't since except for waiting to get to them. Most have been good straight out of the mailbox. I've been meaning to try their Fruit Hoops as well. I feel another order coming on... Lol. I agree about the p&p persuasion, I got a sample of it with the last order about a week ago. I'm letting it steep for a while. On Cloud Custard is good too... Not the best custard I've tried, but no where near the worst. I would have to go through my empty bottle box to remember all that I've ordered. My second order from them was over $200...

Over $200 ? I hope you received overnight delivery with that order... haha.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I'm well into my first order from VW. I made sure to get the free shipping, order came to $33 and some change.
On a whim I got 120ml of Fruit Hoops, it's not quite as good as Cereal Killa, but in this case quantity rules out. A definite reorder, I can vape 15ml a day and not feel guilty about it.
30ml of Rootbeer Float, excellent, worth another order.
30 ml of Praline's & Cream, I liked it at first, but it got old fast.
Freebies!: Berry Lemonaid, Maple Pecan, mystery flavor = Pins Colada. Good, great, I really dislike coconut vapers.
Needless to say I'm very impressed with VW.

nitewalkr

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
Sauga
Ill look in to circus bear. I was reading up on it and talked to few vapors, many of them just tell me "you will get what you pay for," if we are talking about mtbakers.

So i started looking in to juices in more quantity. I have read the reviews about OneHitWonder and one vapor also recommended me to look in Velvet Cloud. I know it is not cheap but some say it is worth it. So ill look in to these both as well. I decided change and go cheap on vaping because i heard that local vape shops in Toronto that are well known make the juice on site instead of importing it from US. So far there was only one vape shop that sells imported. Not going to state the name of the shop here but what are the chance of them mixing the juice on spot and selling them cheap. You dont know what other stuff they are putting in it.

Second were the shipping charges.

Last edited:

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
Look at this link for starters on low cost juice vendors. That is where I found out about Vape Wild...

Looking to Spend ~20 for 120ml - Needs to Be An ADV | E-Cigarette Forum

I spend under $22 for 120ml of my adv with flavor boost. Another 8 bucks worth of sampling around gets me to free shipping. Then they throw in 3 10ml free samples. Now I spend 50-60 every time buying great juice. And still get free samples too. Don't know how anyone can complain. Try going to any local store and getting 160+ml for $30....

since i wanted to try them out i wanted to order 2 samples which isnt a big deal i always do that im sure others do to
not gonna spend 30$ on juice i might not even like they might be a good company but ill pass if they had a cheaper method i would try it

Attachments

• hmm.PNG
    hmm.PNG
    102.1 KB · Views: 20

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
It's about 17 for their 6 pack sampler, choose your own flavors. 2 of those gets you 12 flavors to sample, 120ml total and a way better look at their line than 2 flavors. But it's your money and your choice. I've spent $30 on a single bottle, 30ml, that I ended up not liking, so 34 for 12 flavors doesn't sound bad to me. I guess if you are on a tight budget, spending your whole vape budget on a vendor you don't know can be a risk. Do you only vape 3mg nic? If you liked higher nic, I could send you a couple samples to try. I think the only 3mg I have from them is some of their Cowboy Cooler when it was their mystery flavor of the month. It's a menthol and fruit flavor, and I'm not big on menthol vapes.

nitewalkr

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
Sauga
Hi; So its not about cheap e-juice, its about the right juice for the price. I was looking in to MtBakers because I see that it is common here on the forums, cheap and heard a lot of good things about it...sort of, but what are the chances of "my local vape shop," mixing on them on their own and selling them at the same price, even though they were suppose to bring them in from the original manufacturer. I came to know about this is because one of the guys at work told me that G2 Vapors might not be original and you dont know what else "my local vape shop," is mixing in them before selling them.

This reason got bumped from many other reasons such as, It will gunk up the coils in 2-3 days.

OneHitWonder is a different story because it is sealed pack and every vape shop that sells them, makes it crystal clear that it is made in US and brought in from US.

So far the legitimate and worth trying juices I've heard of are:

-OneHitWonder.
-Velvet Cloud.
-Circus Bear.

nitewalkr

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
Sauga
So i found out that few vape shops bring in the juice at 0 nic and add to it later before the actual shipment. One guy actually made me paranoid stating " you dont know what else they are putting in it." I live in Canada and it is a major drag for me to order juice from US. Is there any feasible yet legal way to order juice from US?

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
since i wanted to try them out i wanted to order 2 samples which isnt a big deal i always do that im sure others do to
not gonna spend 30$ on juice i might not even like they might be a good company but ill pass if they had a cheaper method i would try it
I understand you're trying to save money. That's why most of us try Vape Wild, to begin with. I think it's worth the price of a couple of samplers to start with. It's the best way to find a flavor you like. IMO, you are not going to find better juices, at this price anywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread