Status
Not open for further replies.

skyztheLynnit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
Chapstick and carmex were both addictive for me too.. every couple of hours i had to reapply.. what is in them???
There's a lip balm I've found that is great.. it's called Sugar Lips by Fresh.. (it doesn't smell feminine though). It's a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way.. I've had the same tube for a year now.

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Chapstick and carmex were both addictive for me too.. every couple of hours i had to reapply.. what is in them???
There's a lip balm I've found that is great.. it's called Sugar Lips by Fresh.. (it doesn't smell feminine though). It's a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way.. I've had the same tube for a year now.

If I used sugar lips by fresh people would think I was a male prostitute! Lol

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Might I add strong mints like Altoids to that list to help kill that awful taste in your mouth from vaping that juice you had high hopes for but tasted like perfumed dish soap instead!

I almost ate a whole tin (while drinking water as fast as I could chug it down) after a brutal dry hit the other night.

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
Yeah, vaping taught me a new habit - coat the lips in carmex before bed each night, seems to solve the problem for me and, I don't have to wear the stuff on my lips in the day.

I've been doing the same thing (with Burt's Bees) - still have to use it during the day, but I was hooked on the stuff long before I started vaping. And water. Good lord, our Pur water pitcher gets more use than... (dirty minds, go crazy! LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread