Charger light colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the colors mean on the chargers? I think yellow means it's charging. Green means it's done charging. But what is red? One of my 808D-1 manuals, when it put it in the charger, the led stays red. Does this mean I have a dead battery or a very low charge in the battery?

I tried to search, but "red" is too short a term for the search here.

Ajaxus

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
South Bend, IN
Typically in the world of charging batteries, red means it's dead/has no charge/has very little charge, yellow/orange means that it is charging and is part way done, and green means good to go.

I would assume it means the same here. There's no harm in leaving it plugged in for awhile and then checking back on it I would think.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
isnt it great not being color blind.. i look at that light all the time it is always the same color to me..
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I truly wish bi-color LEDs were blue/green or blue/red. I can't distinguish between the red and green, other than light intensity if I have two units of a kind, or on my multi-charger. And, the KR808D-1 charger blasts out high intensity when charging and then dims down when charged. Bi-color red/green LEDs are also a problem with me at my job.
Here's one color "blindness" test (Misnomer) for those who don't know about it.
color-blindness-test-4.jpg

People with normal color vision will see 58 (upper left), 18 (upper right), E (lower left) and 17 (lower right). The only pattern I see is the 18 in the upper right.

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
I think I see an "L" in the lower left one, the others are a right or I can make it out. I better not be color blind, my job requires me to see colors!

you are color blind.. it is more shades of colors that are hard to tell .. i play candy land with my nephews and they still think I am cheating because the orange looks like yellow to me and the purple looks blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread