Charging batteries through T-Priv :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmic_spur

Sep 28, 2017
New Zealand
Hey guys,

Please don't hate me, I live in a small rural town and we do not have a vape shop within a 50km radius.

Anyway, I am well aware what most peoples thoughts on charging through a mod are, and i'm not exactly thrilled about it myself. My new t-priv with a tfv12 yesterday arrived and I do not have a 18650 charger currently. I did however buy 4 batteries so I will be using the same two until I get a charger to avoid ruining the lot of them.

This thing just doesnt charge the batteries correctly. Chucked em on last night at 11pm, woke up this morning 7am to find that they are only 60% charged. Used it anyway cause im an impatient ****.

Is there something im doing wrong here or is it just the sole fact that charging through the mod is for idiots.

Cheers for your help!

Reactions: Letitia

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Hey guys,

Please don't hate me, I live in a small rural town and we do not have a vape shop within a 50km radius.

Anyway, I am well aware what most peoples thoughts on charging through a mod are, and i'm not exactly thrilled about it myself. My new t-priv with a tfv12 yesterday arrived and I do not have a 18650 charger currently. I did however buy 4 batteries so I will be using the same two until I get a charger to avoid ruining the lot of them.

This thing just doesnt charge the batteries correctly. Chucked em on last night at 11pm, woke up this morning 7am to find that they are only 60% charged. Used it anyway cause im an impatient ****.

Is there something im doing wrong here or is it just the sole fact that charging through the mod is for idiots.

Cheers for your help!
Guess you have 2 options allow more charge time and don't run batteries so low between charges...

Mods on board charger could be having issues.. but more likely is just low powered....

But should get you through till you can ebay a charger. Why you would need a vape shop for this IDK.... that's the last place I'd go.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

cosmic_spur

Sep 28, 2017
New Zealand
Guess you have 2 options allow more charge time and don't run batteries so low between charges...

Mods on board charger could be having issues.. but more likely is just low powered....

But should get you through till you can ebay a charger. Why you would need a vape shop for this IDK.... that's the last place I'd go.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ugh, just looked on our site in New Zealand. Half the price for the exact same thing, ordering now.......

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread