Charging to try flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,

Our competition started charging a buck per flavor to just try their juice in stores. That's just plain bull. The deeming regulations never said you have to charge to try flavors at this time. They said 90 days, then said they won't be enforcing that rule at the end of those 90 days.
It's unfortunate that a lot of Vape shops are now charging customers to just try a flavor. That is shameful and taking money from a gullible public who just believe that is now the way things are.

Freedomsmokeusa will still stick freebies in your online order as we don't believe we simply can't give product away for free because the fda says we can't. That's nonsense at its worst.

We will also continue to let people try our flavors for free in all of our stores.

I'm ashamed of the competition who convinced their clients that this is now law therefore you must pay just to try a flavor. And a buck per flavor at that.

We all need to stand together and have our voices heard. The landscape of vaping has changed for brick and mortar stores like ours, but we don't need to fleece the public just because they dont know the letter of the law on the new deeming rules..

Sorry to everyone out there who has had this bad experience in a vape store. We at Freedomsmokeusa would never take advantage of the public that way. Even then, the fda never stipulated what to do in charging people to try a flavor. Nothing could be further from the truth. They never set a price. What we will do if God forbid we are forced to charge the public to try a flavor is charge them 1 cent. Then we will have a fishbowl of pennies and Pamela and I will pay the penny.

This charging to try a flavor has become utter nonsense. I hope this does not become a nationwide thing of charging ridiculous amounts just to try a flavor so the customer knows if that flavor is right For them or not.

A lot of changes are coming, good or bad, but if we stand together we can defeat this nonsense from the fda.

Thanks for taking a moment to listen.

David and Pamela and our wonderful Freedomsmokeusa family and staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread