Status
Not open for further replies.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
One of the really cool parts of this are the included flavor notes. A lot of information there that would surely help new mixers and old alike. :thumb:
Flavor notes are still susceptible to personal preference but they go miles beyond a "star" rating!

Well thought out, well described, perceptions to individual flavors can be invaluable. Even if they don't match the reader's perception; they are still some of the best sources for sparking an individual's awareness to what affect(s) they might pick up.

Again, my thanks to Mr. Noble for sharing in such detail, and thank you to @salemgold for sharing the link. These are the gems that Make ECF special! :D:toast::D

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I mixed a tester of this today but didn't have malted milk so I just sub'd in some sweet cream. I also messed up when adding the AP and read the weight from the Bavarian Cream line of my note pad so I ended up doubling the amount of AP. To adjust for that error I reduced the PB by the same 0.05 amount. At least it was only a 20ml tester and I didn't go full ...... on a 120ml batch.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Flavor notes are still susceptible to personal preference but they go miles beyond a "star" rating!

Well thought out, well described, perceptions to individual flavors can be invaluable. Even if they don't match the reader's perception; they are still some of the best sources for sparking an individual's awareness to what affect(s) they might pick up.

Again, my thanks to Mr. Noble for sharing in such detail, and thank you to @salemgold for sharing the link. These are the gems that Make ECF special! :D:toast::D

I agree that taste is subjective. The information in these notes tell people what their purpose is in the mix and how strong or muted the particular flavor is. I think that most mixers that are not familiar with the flavors would find the notes very useful indeed.:2c:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I mixed a tester of this today but didn't have malted milk so I just sub'd in some sweet cream. I also messed up when adding the AP and read the weight from the Bavarian Cream line of my note pad so I ended up doubling the amount of AP. To adjust for that error I reduced the PB by the same 0.05 amount. At least it was only a 20ml tester and I didn't go full ...... on a 120ml batch.

Probably going to make it taste totally different than the original but, it may turn out to your liking anyway.

Reactions: IDJoel

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Yes, I realize that but I was actually pretty happy I was only missing the one ingredient. That happiness was short lived until I doubled up the AP. I am sure I will like it regardless since I like a good PB vape and since I have never had the juice they make I won't know what I am missing. :D

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016

Elites

Mar 11, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Really super cool of them to release a discontinued recipe.

The Not-So Discontinued Series: PB Cereal
@salemgold thanks for sharing with us, I wish Charli Noble here so He would know how much we give respect and care to his work and efforts for the vaping community. Thanks a lot Charlie and thanks to the OP again who posted and shared with us.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: IDJoel

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
@salemgold thanks for sharing with us, I wish Charli Noble here so He would know how much we give respect and care to his work and efforts for the vaping community. Thanks a lot Charlie and thanks to the OP again who posted and shared with us.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
He has posted on threads about this on other forums I can't mention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread