• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Charlotte area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Fort Mill here. Over Memorial Day weekend I went to Carolina Beach and found a nice little vape shop. Chatted with the owner for a while and he said he's helping a friend open a vape store in Fort Mill. Not sure when. Soon I hope.

On a side note, while driving through Wilmington to Carolina Beach, I saw two other vape shops. That makes a total of three vape shops I saw. This industry sure is growing!

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Fort Mill here. Over Memorial Day weekend I went to Carolina Beach and found a nice little vape shop. Chatted with the owner for a while and he said he's helping a friend open a vape store in Fort Mill. Not sure when. Soon I hope.

On a side note, while driving through Wilmington to Carolina Beach, I saw two other vape shops. That makes a total of three vape shops I saw. This industry sure is growing!

Yeah! I've seen them covered on the news here before. Looks like they have a couple! There are some in the Charlotte area as well! I've been wanting to go & check them out. Hopefully ill get to soon!

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
As far as actual storefronts, Charlotte has four that I am aware of. MadVapes has three on the north side. SmokeForPennys has one in Matthews. All are good stores with good service and selection. Please chime in if anyone knows of other stores near Charlotte.

Earlier in this thread somebody mentioned interest in a vape meet. MadVapes has one scheduled...

Vape Meet on June 21st
Iron Thunder Saloon & Grill
10023 Weddington Road Ext.
Concord NC 28262

Based on this address it is probably next door to their Concord vape store.

Last edited:

dwc2134

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
As far as actual storefronts, Charlotte has four that I am aware of. MadVapes has three on the north side. SmokeForPennys has one in Matthews. All are good stores with good service and selection. Please chime in if anyone knows of other stores near Charlotte.

Earlier in this thread somebody mentioned interest in a vape meet. MadVapes has one scheduled...

Vape Meet on June 21st
Iron Thunder Saloon & Grill
10023 Weddington Road Ext.
Concord NC 28262

Based on this address it is probably next door to their Concord vape store.

Carolina Ecigs has two in the Char-meck area, one in Huntersville and one in Fort Mill. They also have two resellers, Papa Shellz on S. King in Charlotte and Happy Daze in Gastonia.

Charlotte vaper checking in!

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Carolina Ecigs has two in the Char-meck area, one in Huntersville and one in Fort Mill. They also have two resellers, Papa Shellz on S. King in Charlotte and Happy Daze in Gastonia.

Hey, thanks for the info! I went to the Fort Mill store today after reading your post. Good selection and friendly people.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area.

bigswan

Jul 22, 2013
charlotte, NC
Hello everyone! Another Charlotte (south park area) vaper checking in here. I love to see people from here on these forums, its awesome. But as far as my equipment goes I like being able to talk to someone in person rather than ordering online. Smoke Anywhere For Penny's just opened up there new storefront in Matthews which isn't far away at all. I can't stay away! The have over 200 flavors and I want to try most of them. Should check it out but most importantly, vape on Charlotte!

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: SA posting in unauthorized area.

Moedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
Hey Charlotte area vapers! I'm new on this board and glad to be here. Been looking for meet ups in this area and apparently there are none. Hard to believe in a metro of 2.3 million we couldn't have a meet-up now and then. There's a vape store in Fort Mill? Wow, could someone tell me where it is? Madvapes is great, but a trip from my location.

SavageClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Carolina E-cig's is in fort mill

Eliquidplanet is in Matthews about 2 minutes from Matthews presby hospital ( highly recommend them by the way)

Smoke anywhere for pennys is also about 2 minutes from Matthews presby hospital

Vaping Xtreme is an online e-cig store based out of indian trail nc (he allows local pick up for orders. Also highly reccomended)

Myfreedomsmokes.com is an online store based off of nations ford crossing in charlotte also allows for local pickup

Madvapes - these locations were mentioned in a post before mine

These are all I know of so far..

I'm in Ballantyne

Every saturday at Eliquidplanet a bunch of people come in and hang out in the vape lounge alot of sub ohm rebuilds etc. going on. Good place to pick up some knowledge.

Moedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
Thanks Kevn. I did find Carolina E-Cigs--US 21 and Regent Parkway in Crown Plaza, about a mile south of Carowinds. Nice place and friendly, helpful staff. Its funny, I drive by there all the time and never knew it was there. I've seen Vaping Xtreme and have meant to stop by. Might stop by Eliquidplanet--will google it to find location. I'm just south of you in Indian Land!

Moedog

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
LOL, I went by the Eliquidplanet store in Mathews yesterday (11/3/13)---the place was closed tight. Apparently the entire crew was at the vape convention in Richmond! Disappointed but will try again. BTW, I'm noticing that all these local forums are dead. Don't really understand why as the main forums are super hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread