A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I beg your pardon,

these
Rqh8MZn.jpg

Are not box mods

Might not be Box mods but they sure are S W E E T!

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Our Price: $439.95
surprised-004.gif

I was just about to post the same thing... $440? Um..... Well..... I'm sure it's nice and a quality device but......
That price seems to fall in line with just about any high end device nowadays, be it a squonker or not... This of course doesn't mean I think thats a good price point!!! I think its outrageous actually considering I get an outstanding vape on my Reo Grands....:thumbs:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
That price seems to fall in line with just about any high end device nowadays, be it a squonker or not... This of course doesn't mean I think thats a good price point!!! I think its outrageous actually considering I get an outstanding vape on my Reo Grands....:thumbs:
I've paid that much (and more!) for mods, but with that kind of price tag, it should be aesthetically appealing, and to me, the e9 is not, at all.

However, we digress from the topic of this thread, which is an atty, not a mod. ;)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I've paid that much (and more!) for mods, but with that kind of price tag, it should be aesthetically appealing, and to me, the e9 is not, at all.

However, we digress from the topic of this thread, which is an atty, not a mod. ;)
Me too. And yes, that price tag should call for 'out-of-this-world' looks and operation/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread