Status
Not open for further replies.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I tried another build this weekend. Went down to 2.5mm ID, pulled the coils closer to the air holes, and changed to KGD instead of Rayon. Same .4-ish ohm. Going back and forth with a closed or open top air flow and how open to have the bottom holes.

I switched to the KGD because it seemed the rayon wasn't holding the juice long enough. The flavor production is very, very good.

ETA: I especially like the ability to adjust the top and bottom air holes without taking it apart. Easy to tweak.

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I now have two charms. I am experimenting still. One of the long tips seems To be missing so I need to talk to mark aboit a replacement. I use he short for mtl and the long for direct lung.

It pairs up very well in bottom feed with the lost vape therion mod. The grey and metal match well. It also goes well on the cc mod for those of you who prefer high end.

Build is the key in this. And there's a build for every style. Also for mtl people. Turn the tip afc upside down so it's permanently blocked off.

I disagree it's anything like the chalice. Which has top air only and doesn't produce even a remotely similar vape in terms of volume or density or even flavor

I don't care for anything larger than 26 gauge in it. And honestly it's a cloud machine so dual 28 already kicks a ton of vapor and flavor built to half an ohm or .65. I build in from the air a bit to allow it all to get flowing properly and use 3mm coils. My preference right now is 26/32 Clapton or 28/36 Clapton spaced 8 wraps 3 mm. Either build is phenomenal. People go overboard thinking Jesé jickmwires or elaborate wires are going to make a much better cao and all it does is slow down responsiveness and heat up the exterior of the stomiz r. I ran s blind test on s couple vape shop guys with this rda and they were convinced the build was .15-.2 it was a .85 dual coil build.

I'm surprised these are still available. I feel like at any moment someone "popular" is going to realize how well
Configured this device is for cloud making and they're going to go high in Demand. Right now it seems to be a sleeper product which is good for anyone who didn't get get one. This device started converting me to direct lung. Most of the rest of the rda I tried lacked the flavor to
Convince me to vape that way.

I'd love to see some
Pics on the amulet if anyone has an amulet. I'm undecided about that mod. Iran very unique but part of
Me feels like it need a gloss finish. Its a bit flat. However the buttons match so well and it is unique. And for stab wood it's priced ok. Anyway love to see some pics

@67Tele where did you get that button for the cc mod. Does Corey still
Offer that ?

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Here's the atomizer on a m class and therion bf mod for anyone maybe interested in getting a new mod or looking.

Pardon the dog hair my little princess is cold all the time right now.

IMG_5160.JPG
IMG_5161.JPG

Reactions: AstroTurf

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
  • Deleted by mark78
  • Reason: wrong
Status