• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Chattanooga anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Edwards

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Tunnell Hill, GA
LMAO my cousin austin is one of the managers there!
Just FYI, I've spent a few recent Saturday afternoons at the Smokey Bones bar, where they have had no issues with my vaping. The bartender that has been there every time is a guy named Jeffrey. Nice guy, familiar with ecigs and has no issue with it.

Do you know where SPicers 4x4 is on 27? I live less than 1/4 mile from there...right off Kay conley rd....on Peavine Rd

From the battlefield headed towards lafayette, turn left onto kay conley rd..go to stop sign turn right onto peavine rd...2nd house on the right...the only one with white columns on the front of the house.... got a pool table and a fully stocked bar...lemme know when your headed this way

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
You're not more than 10 minutes from my house. I live in Spring Meadows Subdivision. Just stay on Kay Conley until it dead ends into Beaumont, then right, then left on Teems. Take Teems over to Wood Yates, then Wood Yates to Hooper, left on Hooper and Spring Meadows is the first neighborhood on the left. It looks like we've got a few folks in the nearby area. Maybe we should have a little vape-in at some point.

Do you know where SPicers 4x4 is on 27? I live less than 1/4 mile from there...right off Kay conley rd....on Peavine Rd

From the battlefield headed towards lafayette, turn left onto kay conley rd..go to stop sign turn right onto peavine rd...2nd house on the right...the only one with white columns on the front of the house.... got a pool table and a fully stocked bar...lemme know when your headed this way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread