• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Chattanooga anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fakefunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Chattanooga TN
I need to find more vapers so I can stop going back to analogs lol. I really wish there were some local distributors for hardware.
oh and im curious james said not many chattanooga vapers on this site..... is there another site you know of that has more chattanooga area vapers on it??
Im gonna try getting back on here at least daily.. I am going on vacation starting this friday and plan on vaping the whole time I am gone. I am sure once I get back to vaping I will be fine.... all it took to fall off the wagon was bad flavor stuck in my attys, alot of stress and no time to clean them and I was at the store buying cigs .. blech

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Would love to see some of the Chattanooga vapers come to the meet in Knoxville. I think if we can combine all of the vapers in the East TN Area it will make us all stronger. My goal is to get a group going called the Smoky Mtn Vapers Club, well that includes Chatty and the Tr-Cities. I'm thinking we can rotate the meets between locations if needed. Any way, if you are interested then please respond in the post about the meet.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/164859-east-tn-vapor-meeting-3-19-11-a.html

Smoky Mtn Vapers Club

Would love to see some of the Chattanooga vapers come to the meet in Knoxville. I think if we can combine all of the vapers in the East TN Area it will make us all stronger. My goal is to get a group going called the Smoky Mtn Vapers Club, well that includes Chatty and the Tr-Cities. I'm thinking we can rotate the meets between locations if needed. Any way, if you are interested then please respond in the post about the meet.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/164859-east-tn-vapor-meeting-3-19-11-a.html

Smoky Mtn Vapers Club

little far for me, but hopefully a couple can make it

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
I've been by there. His liquid is pretty reasonable, could come in handy in a pinch. I haven't tried it yet, but I probably will. He was selling Ego kits. Glad they are there, as it will probably increase the number of local vapers.

Posted on the other tn thread, but for Chattanooga area- I-75 flea market at exit #1 Theres aguy selling 510 supplies and liquid. He says he mixes his own, $12.99 for 30ml. He has a website: http://www.choiceecig.com

I'm going to swing by there toda and check it out!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

jamesd1628

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chattanooga/Ringgold
I got some flavor (no nic) from this flea market shop last weekend. I mix my own juice, but wanted to buy something and thought I would try it out. I bought hazelnut and coffee. I have to say, it's really good. I bought an ounce (about 30ml) of each for $3.99 a bottle. Great flavors and good price, I will get them again. Just in case anyone wants to try them out, I would give them a good review based on these two flavors.

I've been by there. His liquid is pretty reasonable, could come in handy in a pinch. I haven't tried it yet, but I probably will. He was selling Ego kits. Glad they are there, as it will probably increase the number of local vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread