• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cheap eliquid supplier for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I've had a few bottles from LT and can't praise them enough. Very good prices, plenty of choice and fast delivery. I'm vaping their watermelon now which is so refreshing and lingers in the mouth far longer than anything I've tried.

My girlfriend doesn't vape, or smoke for that matter, but she has sampled the cheesy lemon more than a few times! As soon as she smelled it she wanted to try it. Completely authentic flavour, you can really smell and taste the buttery base and get a zesty lemon tang on the exhale. I'm even losing some weight with these sweet ones as I'm replacing deserts with them, unlike friends that have quit the smokes who are piling weight on :D

Oh, and the choco mint is a good buy too! Intense quality chocolate flavour with a clean mint, not menthol!

adamfoul

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent, England
Got my juice from LT yesterday, impressed with all but one of them.
Got the cheezy lemon, which is spot on, one of my new favourites. Mellow Yellow, supposed to be banana custard, didn't get a custardy taste, but it reminds me of those pick'n'mix foamy banana sweets, quite enjoyable.

Also got Mocha, which is very nice, mild coffee flavour, tastes quite like coffee cream chocolates.
Two Apple, which gives a very juicy taste, don't know what concentrates they use, but this gives the impression of actual juice as opposed to artificial flavour.

The only one I didn't like was Choko delight, a chocolate orange flavour, the chocolate notes are nicer than any other chocolate ones I've tried, but the orange is more like tic-tac orange.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Cap'nTripps

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
The South
Cheers for the link, I used to use quite a bit of Dekang; a bit hit and miss flavour-wise, but you really can't beat the prices.(their Cuban cigar is a great juice, others not good IMHO. I've been vaping juice I've been buying from www.magnificig.co.uk, and they're selling 5 10 ml bottles for £9.99 and the quality is great for such a cheap price; I prefer it to my local shops "deluxe grade" 5 quid a bottle liquid. They also mix very well, if that's your thing.

Edit: if you're thinking of ordering magnificig juice, I'd avoid the vanilla; it clogged up the wicks in my Evod badly.

Last edited:

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Are there any UK suppliers that sell large bottles; the smallest I've seen are 30ml?

Do you mean the largest you've seen is 30ml? I've never really thought about it, but I don't think I ever have noticed bottles larger than 30ml. There are plenty of nic bases in larger quantities but as for premixed, probably not too common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
That's great cheers for the link. I can't see any trouble importing from Ireland to UK, so I'll check that one out. Are there flavours any good?
The only larger bottles I've seen are the Dekang 30 ml, but I'm not a fan of that liquid, they just don't taste right IMHO (at least for the non-premium liquids).

I vape both Hangsen and Dekang tobacco-type liquids. The rest... well... I find it all horrible. Even the famous Hangsen "Lemonade" was vile. Coffees and Vanillas are bad too. Fruits are a disaster. I think it's all engineered for Chinese tastes.

RY6 (Hangsen) and Triple 5 (Dekang) are my ADVs.

Cap'nTripps

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
The South
Yeah, that's definitely something I'm gonna be trying soon. Only thing I can't figure out is the nicotine ratios to use, but I'm rubbish at maths. There's a type of Cuban cigar I used to smoke, really small little things, can't remember the name; I wonder if it's possible to make your own flavour concentrates out of tobacco? I've vaped many liquids called "Cuban cigar" - some of them not bad, but none have got the exact taste right.

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Mizing ratios is all worked out for yoy id you ise a juice calculator. I have one on my mobile phone lol
But think about it. If you use 72mg nicotine base. Half is 36mg. Quarter is 18mg. Eighth is 9mg. So for a 10ml bottle if yoy wanted 18mg a quarter of it will be nicotine (2.5ml). And if you wanted 9mg it would be 1.25ml. Each 1ml of nicotine will give you 7.2mg

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Well just got my order from ltcigs and so far it's a big thumbs up!
Only tried the lemon so far and it's like fizzy lemonade. Very fresh and sharp. It's 50/50 18ng and delivers a lot of throat hit.
Used a fresh coil so I guess that helps, also it's a change for the better as I've vaped menthol the past few weeks.

Will try the cola tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread