qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi all,

I just ordered a couple of these too (last night). I'm nervous as I've never used this site before, and I still haven't received a confirmation email. This is legit, right? Haha, apologies for my nervousness.

The site is legit, many have ordered and received theirs.

Btw, how much was their shipping? I've not yet ordered from them thinking US-Ca shipping would be a killer as it usually is.

torontocurious

Jan 2, 2015
toronto
The site is legit, many have ordered and received theirs.

Btw, how much was their shipping? I've not yet ordered from them thinking US-Ca shipping would be a killer as it usually is.

Thanks!

I paid 6$ USD for USPS. I'm guessing it'll probably take its sweet time arriving, but for the price it's worth the wait.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
The $6 shipping is priority USPS. Last time it took 5 days, but it was Xmas and that it included a weekend. The shipment before made it from Texas to florida in 24 hours. They have had a long standing free shipping code, 'freeship', but it was no longer valid when the 12 days of Christmas sale started.

This is a quality vendor that I have used many times, and they have great sales!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Went ahead and got 2 more from DFW going to need them for stealth vaping this spring for my son's travel ball tournaments.Quick question u cant just use a regular ego to dryburn these atties can u?Haven't tried yet atties still performing well,probably can't don't see how that little atty would connect..

You can use an Ego-T (batt + adapter) contraption for dry burning the Ego-C coils. Or, just place this head on the eRoll batt (with its cone) and blow from the blue light end while facing a mirror. This is what I do with the spike removed.

Just remember to blow in pulses. Never a/ny long ones, which could be detrimental to your battery life and/or destroy the atty's insulators.

Lipp

Nov 4, 2014
Thailand
You can use an Ego-T (batt + adapter) contraption for dry burning the Ego-C coils. Or, just place this head on the eRoll batt (with its cone) and blow from the blue light end while facing a mirror. This is what I do with the spike removed.

Just remember to blow in pulses. Never a/ny long ones, which could be detrimental to your battery life and/or destroy the atty's insulators.

Great tip, thanks!

Ever take a puff on the battery end of a e-roll? I made that mistake once. It fired up the battery and wouldn't shut off until I pulled the atty out!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks,Spike looks pressure fit just pop it off i quess?The wick in the spike easy to replace?How do u do that if needed?TIA,Dale

After initially dry burning the coil I drop a few droplets of Isp Alcohol into it, let it sit for a while and rub it off with a Q-tip. then continue to dry burn it again till it is crystal white!

Whereafter, I roll a small piece of 400g SS Mesh. Make it into a hollow wick*, flare the end which'd touch the coil and gently place it into the spike from inside out.

*torching, quenching and juice burn off ~ the complete process of making a wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread