Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Yep, just got 2 in a coop, the Griffin is the proprietary name given it. I am sure it will have all sorts of names soon though! Another from China. I thought it was cheap enough at $12 to try my hand at rebuilding. So far TODAY they are popping up all over, this is the 3rd one I have seen!

Last edited:

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
was about to buy the one from stormy's but this was is cheaper....thanks!!.......just ordered :thumb:

I've seen some pics with a brass center post and "nuts" yet others have said it comes with stainless .....can someone confirm if it is stainless?

Been rockin my G-tank-US (my go-to favorite), just got a bliSS (friggin awesome) and I have the Phoenix on my backup/out-and-about Legacy mini. This lil rebuildable should fit nicely on the Legacy with it's mini footprint!!!

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
I have been eyeballing the Cobra for the past week but it would be my first genesis style. I might just have to give this try first. Hrrmmmm.... decisions, decisions...... :unsure:

I ordered two of the "did" style on a co-op and still waiting on the cobra I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I sit up late at night and just stare sadly at my empty mail box. It's kind of like being a teenager again, meeting a hot girl and waiting for the damn phone to ring.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread