Cheap genesis style tank...interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedhouin

Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
APAC
As opposed to regular old corporations that see only profit? It's in their charter.
That's just how capitalism works. In the developed world, corporations usually follow laws, but only when the compliance is cheaper than non-compliance.

When's the last time to your memory someone running a business did this?

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | China salesman 'poisoned water'
A Chinese man has been arrested for allegedly poisoning a reservoir to boost his sales for water purifiers.

And last year, at least 38 people died in the eastern city of Nanjing after eating snacks that a rival shop owner had laced with poison.

Yep thats capitalism all right... There is a difference between "profit" and "profit at any cost".

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
Okay I've been reading the posts and some make a few valid points but most can categorized as speculation. First of all does anyone talking about gaseous byproducts of the metals used in Chinese products know at what temperatures that would even occur? I have a hard time thinking that our coils are producing enough heat to make that happen. As far as the juice sitting in a metal tank well we know that cinnamon juices and citric juices can eat certain plastics and if your concerned about Chinese metal tank style atomizers then remember that if its causing metal to break down what's it doing to your insides? People talk about copy rights or patents I find that flawed when it comes to.gennys because the concept and basic designs are all open source and not for profit. You have any number of folks making them charging 100+ saying theirs is unique ect... I have yet to see any numbers from these vendors showing actual costs involved. Perhaps if they did at I could then understand why they cost so damn much. The Chinese manufacturers can't make this stuff fast enough for me. I currently have a mod that was made in Korea I believe and it is every bit as solid as a provari. Does it do everything a provari does most of it except vw. I can see some of the electronic elaborate mods costing a bit more but even mechanical mods made in the USA are steep priced I mean really no electronics no wires close to $200 and more. Even if I didn't have to worry about money I can't justify spending that much on a battery tube and switch. I say keep reading up on this stuff stay informed about the better over seas companies and go China!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread