Cheap site for Protank/Liquid/Coils?

Discussion in 'Clearomizers' started by tripleh3lix, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2010
    West Hills
    Is there a cheap site that sells cheap protanks, the liquid, and coils all in one based in the USA? I saw it on mtbakervapor but they're charging 23 bucks for Protanks, and almost 9 bucks for coils.
  2. tombaker

tombaker Moved On

Oct 21, 2013
    use their Coupon Code
    Sweet Vapes
    Discount Vapors
  3. mightymen

mightymen La Resistance ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 22, 2012
  4. supermarket

supermarket Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A

I've found that unfortunately no matter how much I'd LOVE to have an all-in-one vape shop that I order from online, it just ain't gonna happen. Most e-cig vendors have a specific niche, whether it be cheap coils, a nice line of e-liquids, or the newest, hottest products to come out, they usually excel in one specific category, and the rest of the categories, if even available, tend to be over priced a bit.

I've found that I have my go to site for cartomizers, another go to site for coils, another go to site for wicks/wire, and several go to sites for e-liquid.

It really can be a pain sometimes, because you are paying for shipping with each different order. Over time, it adds up. However, I have yet to find just one place that can take care me of.

I have, however, limited it down to generally ONE go to site for each specific thing I buy, which at least helps a bit. has great prices on delivery devices, and coils. has great prices on cartos, plus they carry laser slotted cartos. carries a lot of stuff, like wick/coil/delivery devices/and even eliquids, all at a good price

Then I have my specific shops for e-liquid.

hope this helps
  5. dcshoeco

dcshoeco Full Member

Nov 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.