Cheapest 18650 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I agree.

I use clone attys every day. But all of my batteries and mods are authentic.

Don't worry about cheap batteries. Get authentic LG, Samsung, or Sony batteries and its good. Never abuse the batteries

Yep when it comes to something that is one inch from my mouth I want the best, not the cheapest. Aspire,LG,Samsung and Sony are the only batteries I use and recommend.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Yep when it comes to something that is one inch from my mouth I want the best, not the cheapest. Aspire,LG,Samsung and Sony are the only batteries I use and recommend.
Wont get a disagree menit from me.

Never used Aspire. Like Samsung, and LG HG2 batteries.

abn75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
mobile, al, United States
I've seen authentic batteries for 4$ a piece many times, cheaper than trustfire, surefire, slapyomamma fire;) etc......And night and day in safety and performance
Hey I'd buy a slapyomamma battery, just to put it nxt to my slapyomomma hot sauce

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
You will get what you pay for.
Well, seeing as shoddy rewraps and dodgy sellers on eBay are often more expensive than batteries from trusted vendors that's not exactly true :)

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The Aspire cells are good for mechs and single cell mods because they're hard hitting according to mooch plus they're 25 amps.

I have one Aspire that came with a Plato I bought. Otherwise it's a green 25rs, with a few LG pairs thrown in. The 25Rs are $5 or $4 when on sale at IMR or Illum. Any battery you can find cheaper is only going end up way more expensive when it messes up your mod. Of all the things we buy, it's the one where saving a dollar or two is never a good idea. Everything else (within reason), yes, look for bargains.

Reactions: LeeLee26

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I have one Aspire that came with a Plato I bought. Otherwise it's a green 25rs, with a few LG pairs thrown in. The 25Rs are $5 or $4 when on sale at IMR or Illum. Any battery you can find cheaper is only going end up way more expensive when it messes up your mod. Of all the things we buy, it's the one where saving a dollar or two is never a good idea. Everything else (within reason), yes, look for bargains.

Agreed! Any battery from the big three are perfectly fine.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
that was the two sites I was looking for

Reactions: Eskie

Barkuti

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2016
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
I see many people here despising cheapness, they ought to know cheap & quality can be paired in the same sentence in a non-conflicting way.
Bought a good handful of cells from GearBest last year, to great satisfaction: Batteries @ GearBest (standard VTC5s on sale for $8.39 a pair right now, 2 × HE2s just $6.89, dual 25Rs $6.99…)
Check this out if you live in North America: Quickest and most reliable Gearbest shipping method right now: America Line / IB
Your mileage may vary, of course.
205.gif

Cheers
259.gif

Reactions: LeeLee26

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
I see many people here despising cheapness, they ought to know cheap & quality can be paired in the same sentence in a non-conflicting way.
Bought a good handful of cells from GearBest last year, to great satisfaction: Batteries @ GearBest (standard VTC5s on sale for $8.39 a pair right now, 2 × HE2s just $6.89, dual 25Rs $6.99…)
Check this out if you live in North America: Quickest and most reliable Gearbest shipping method right now: America Line / IB
Your mileage may vary, of course.
205.gif

Cheers
259.gif

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread