Cheapest eGo type starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSunshine

Feb 28, 2013
Mississippi
thanks for the suggestion. i went ahead and bought your recommendation. i dont even know what to do next lol. should i buy some eliquid and cartomizers now?
im painfully new but at that price i coulndt say no.
thanks!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Cartomizers are a different kind of system to get the juice to the vaporizing coil -- an alternative to the evod, which is called a clearomizer because you can see into it to determine the juice level. So, you don't need any right away, but you may eventually want to try cartomizers. There are performance trade-offs, but clearomizers are certainly easier to handle.

Here's Baditude's summary of juice delivery devices.

You WILL need some juice. I'd recommend Mount Baker Vapor. With an evod (its plastic sides are made of polycarbonate which is vulnerable to some juices -- mostly cinammon and citrus), start with juices that aren't listed as potentially troublesome. Make sure your order is more than $15 after you apply the coupon code "ECF" (I think it still works) -- or it may be better to see if "freeshipping" still works, you have to apply the code AND select the correct shipping method -- so that you'll get a free sample. Unless you know otherwise, I'd just start with their default 80/20 pg/vg mix at 18 mg nicotine with no flavor shots. You may want a tobacco flavor if you're fresh off traditional cigarettes, but don't JUST get those. Everybody starts off assuming they want tobacco flavor, but MANY -- me included -- ultimately discover they like other stuff better.

Mount Baker's shipping is ridiculously fast. Your FastTech order will take at least a week, likely more. If you order juice any time in the next few days, it'll be there before your gear.

moxiot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
nyc
zyqezy2e.jpg

so this is what i ordered. there is no info in the description. would anyone be able to tell me what time of eliquid holder that is? i think i know the types, just not able to tell them appart
many thanks!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
zyqezy2e.jpg

so this is what i ordered. there is no info in the description. would anyone be able to tell me what time of eliquid holder that is? i think i know the types, just not able to tell them appart
many thanks!

1100mAh ego with an evod

Jack Pappas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
I haven't been at it long. So I may be limited in my knowledge. But I certainly know what simple and easy still means.

I would order some CE4+ Clearos from fasttech to introduce people to vaping. It is incredibly simple to fill and and vape. Up and going in under a minute first time out.
And it is easier to clean then most. You can unscrew the bottom and clean the plastic tank with water and dry with a paper towel. As well as use a paper towel to absorb most of the juice from the wick.

Dirt cheap if you want to keep half a dozen clearos loaded up with different flavors.

moxiot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
nyc
just received mine today from the link recommended by one of the posters. thanks to this thread i knew where to start, i was lost. i almost killed myself taking the first drag. i swallowed like i would on an analog, it wans't pretty. again, thanks for this thread and for the link. its a sweet device for 13 bucks!

juguhy3u.jpg

moxiot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
nyc
^^^

looks like a 900 - 1300mah ego battery with an evod clone for $13! wow, did that incllude shipping, I mena that's the total you paid?

My Ovale ego 600mah c atty kit plus two evods, I spent $75! Though I would expect mine to last longer, but who knows??

yes. everything included. battery, charger, evod, case. just check the links on page one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread