Check out my Nano "dragon" Coil build

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTEO

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Chicago Vape Nation
Thank you all for liking my build... much appreciated :)

dude i love this! ECF user MisterE had a thread called the "spinE" coil or something that was a very similar. I never saw the kind of vapor production you're putting out and so I never tried it.

I'd love to see some pics or even a tutorial of how exactly you're doing this on the RSST and how you lay your cotton down.

And as someone asked above, what are you wrapping your coil on to make it nano sized?
basically the same build the only difference is the RSST has a tail wicking in the tank :)

paper clip!

patrao_n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
United States
Man I built a .8 ohm and fired it up on my provari. It worked awesome. Then I realized the coils were too short to reach the holes on my nimbus. So when putting on the cap and vaping all I get is hot air. No vapor. I was so excited too lol. Oh well I will try later tonight.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

iTEO

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Chicago Vape Nation
Cloud monster build! Beats my dual 0.4 build all day. Sad face.
Good one JMK but your dual builds are beasts too :) CVN all day haha

What are you guys using to wrap around to make the coil?

Any input would me much appreciated. Thanks for sharing your dragon findings.
paper clip. I know... it's not very pro lol

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I built a single coil before I tackled the duals. Incredible vapor and flavor. I can't even imagine how the duals are going to be like. This is a whole new level of vaping. Thanks for sharing your stellar method iTEO.

20130927_230633.jpg

iTEO

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Chicago Vape Nation
I built a single coil before I tackled the duals. Incredible vapor and flavor. I can't even imagine how the duals are going to be like. This is a whole new level of vaping. Thanks for sharing your stellar method iTEO.

View attachment 255983
Very nice Jimi D! Glad you liked it :) can't wait on your duals but you got to admit... the single is kicking .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread