Check out my Nano "dragon" Coil build

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTEO

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Chicago Vape Nation
Absolutely kicking but. The reversed wicking is the magic ;)
Your coil get's more surface area in contact with the wick. And that tiny hole inside your coil is all you need to get in contact with moving air. So what basically is happening here is that you get compressed air passing through your coil. When you suck air to inhale, you are building pressure inside your atomizer and that pressure you build compresses the air and when you pass that compressed air through your coil........

science happens...
engineanimated.GIF

in other words... you have a turbine effect inside your atomizer just in a smaller scale, very small scale.

LOL did I went too big with that jet engine? :D

Last edited:

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
Well color me impressed. I've stayed away from Sub ohm due to excessive heat/load. Seems you have at least reduced one half of that equation.
Nice ot see great production from a single coil setup. Makes it much less challenging for a new comer to have a successful first build.

Any necessary mods to the Igo-l itself. Air hole size?

I use a .7ohm micro coil for my mech and love it. Easy to build and maintain and blast vapor. Well under my batteries continuos rating and way under its burst rating. battery doesnt get hot at all and the top cap of the RDA barely does as well. Very impressed with this set up.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Thanks for the reply man; how thick is your tail compared to the wick hole? Does it actually wick or do you have to tilt it to 'pour' juice onto the cotton bed all the time?

Thank you all for liking my build... much appreciated :)

basically the same build the only difference is the RSST has a tail wicking in the tank :)

paper clip!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Looks good Jimi D! Although I wonder is it that much better than the single coil? I'm debating on Monday when I try this build whether to tear down my trident with nice ekowool in it or build in my igo-l
Actually it is better than the single. I had too much cotton blocking the coils. I just cut some down, and the vapor is ridiculous ! :D This is all new, and it's going to take time adjusting. I do like this method.

iTEO

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Chicago Vape Nation
Much better now. Choking goodness ! :D
yup, the nic hits hard on this build too, I think it's the way it atomizes it inside the coil :D

Thanks for the reply man; how thick is your tail compared to the wick hole? Does it actually wick or do you have to tilt it to 'pour' juice onto the cotton bed all the time?
it does wick but it can't keep up with the coil... I tilt mine as you can see here (video) The amount of vapor is ridiculous for a genny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread