Cheery Cherry Flavour perchance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
I've been asked by several Vapers in the UK (as i seem to be the unofficial M+P's UK rep :p) if M+P's have plans of producing a Cherry flavour juice that doesn't taste artificial or like medicine?

As M+P's juice has converted several folk to tobacco who never used to like them - the same folk are saying that if anyone can Scuba can ;)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Black Cherry Dream - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop is one of the wife's favourites. I just tried it and I'd have to say that whether or not it tastes like "medicine" depends greatly on your definition--it tastes exactly like Luden's Wild Cherry "throat drops" to me, which I always bought as candy but which is marketed as "medicine."

It definitely does not have a medicinal taste to either of us, though.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks pwyll - have passed it on to thems that asked ;)

Think more of a Morello Cherry was maybe what they were looking for - but this may keep'em happy until then ;)

I will look into this for sure but it is a tough request so it may take a bit to get right (if even possible). Koolaid is def a great "cherry" vape and black cherry dream is good too but is black cherry, not true cherry. I'll keep it updated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread