Chi you clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
I just posted this in dwcraig1 "fasttech Chi You Clone Thread", but the concept could work for other clones and if you dont make it over there here it is:

Magnetic Switch - dwcraig1's fix is working great. I decided to upgrade to a magnetic switch from the spring. The magnets fit perfectly, eliminated any remaining wobble, smooth as silk, gives ~1mm throw and can stand on its own with out firing. This is the best fire button action of any device I have used.

rab5.jpg

These are the ones I used. (you will need to flip polarity of magnets two and four when you install, of course)

SuperMagnetMan Ring Magnet

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
Could you use two 2mm instead of four 1mm magnets?

Sure..why not? They may act slightly different due to opposing forces and distance. Let us know if you find them in that size. These are also available...., three might do the job as well...depends upon how high your delrin insulator lip is.

Rare Earth Magnets by Amazing Magnets

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
That will be a ways off. Picked up my clone yesterday...so very very new at the mod stuff. Great thread btw. So far its been great. Right now I have a cheapo vivi nova mini on it. Any good suggestions for a tank? Im not getting into the rebuildables yet.

All I have are rebuildables, so sorry no suggestions....BTW...once you go rebuildable...you never go back. IMO

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
That will be a ways off. Picked up my clone yesterday...so very very new at the mod stuff. Great thread btw. So far its been great. Right now I have a cheapo vivi nova mini on it. Any good suggestions for a tank? Im not getting into the rebuildables yet.
Grab a Pro Tank 2 or Anyvape Davide. Good tanks, plus the heads are easy to rebuild if you want give making your own coils a try. If you don't like building coils, the replacement heads are cheap to buy.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
To those who owns multiple mechs and the Chi You/King clones, is it alright if you check to see if the chi-you/king clone top caps fit your other mods?

A few people at Fasttech forums has confirmed that the top cap of the Chi You/King clones can fit the Astro clone, K100, Sigelei 8w, and Sigelei 19E. We're trying to make a list of what mods the AIOS t/d clone might be compatible with. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread