Chicago E Cig store?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by wmialnd, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wmialnd

wmialnd Unregistered Supplier

Anyone know of a store in the Chicagoland area that sells e cig stuff?

I did find one but they don't have a store front.

2. illinoismom

illinoismom Senior Member ECF Veteran

If you find one let me know, I couldn't find any

3. CherylannM

CherylannM Full Member

I don't know if this site will help you out or not:

Electronic Cigarette

they have several different "affiliates" in northern IL and Wisconsin listed on the homepage. But, word of warning ... the prices you see on the website for esmokeys directly is NOT the price you may find at their affiliates ... I was able to see/purchase my Ego-T at the store in Crystal Lake, but the store would not honor/match the website price and the juice I ended up with was very pricey. I would try contacting esmokeys directly via the site and see what kind of delivery workout they have.

4. Bianchi

Bianchi Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is Mr Smoke, I went one time a while back. There was limited inventory they had the ego and accessory's for the ego, juice. Very pricey 25.00 for 30 mil. but if for some reason you ran out of juice you can get it.
    2250 N LIncoln Ave
    (between Geneva Ter & Webster Ave)
    Chicago, IL 60614
    Neighborhood: Lincoln Park

5. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

use VaporSearchUSA.com

And if it's been an hour since you got your 5th post, go check out the social groups on the dront page of ECF - there may be one for your state - you could ask to join that and ask there too.

6. badnam

badnam Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

vaporcrave.com, not sure about store

7. jpassi

jpassi Full Member

Thanks! I've actually been to the place on Lincoln and found everything there to be way overpriced. I'm just surprised that more tobacco/head shops don't carry e-cigs.

8. Rosa

Rosa Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sometimes they do, but it's almost always very expensive because they have to pay rent etc... when you have an online business you can resale from your basement.

9. jpassi

jpassi Full Member

True. I might just run by Mr. Smoke tonight; however, I'm going to check the tobacco shop in my hood first.

10. VapingRulz

VapingRulz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm pretty sure that Vapor4Life is located in Chicago.

11. jpassi

jpassi Full Member

Hey, I just want to provide an update: I went to Mr. Smoke on Lincoln Ave. earlier and picked up some juice (strawberry). I also bought some cartmoziers -- they're the bigger, cigar-sized ones, but fit my Magma battery just fine. Everything was way overpriced ($25 for 30 ml) but well worth it if you need something immediately. The guy working there was also very knowledgable and showed me the eGo-T. I am so going to move to a tank system eventually...but will just stick to my Magma for now. Hope this helps any Chicagoans fiending for some liquid.

Also, V4L is located in Winnetka, a suburb on the Northwest side, but, as far as I can tell, does not have a physical store that you can visit. Plus, I live close to the loop and have no desire to haul myself out to the burbs.

12. Rachezee

Rachezee Full Member

Thanks for this thread- I live not far from Mr. Smoke and it is nice to know there is a place to run to in an emergency- might drop in tomorrow

13. SalukiSnyds

SalukiSnyds Full Member

Hello there, I'm going to try Mr. Smoke tomorrow - thanks for letting me know that is was there. Also, Vicki at Cignot is super cool. She just opened her store-front about a month and half ago out in Elmhurst.

14. pgsmith

pgsmith New Member

There is always cignot in Elmhurst, the cust service is outstanding and you can try any juice in the shop before buying. The address is 100 S York St. ph 630-832-2700 web site cignot.net or cignot.com for on-line ordering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.