China Airmail (i need a straight up answer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiemarie71730

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Arkansas
Label/Receipt Number: EE11 2077 659C N
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was processed through and left our LITTLE ROCK, AR 72231 facility on November 17, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, November 17, 2009, 9:00 am, LITTLE ROCK, AR 72231
Inbound Out of Customs, November 16, 2009, 1:55 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, November 15, 2009, 8:07 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, November 08, 2009, 8:53 pm, CHONGQING EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, November 08, 2009, 6:18 pm
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Probably get my package tomorrow!

zztommis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2009
WV
I placed my order from DX on 10/21, it shipped on 10/28, and I'm still waiting. The tracking has shown "being processed for departure from Hong Kong" since 11/3. Man, this sucks!! I think in the future, I'll pay a little more from a US company (that is, if a US company has what I need!)

UPDATE: I received my package today!!

VON

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Florida
After reading all the dissapointment I am resolved to never purchase outside of the USA. I can just imagine the kind of people working in American customs...my guess a lot of the hold ups are there.

The not knowing and long waits is why I will only purchase from US retailers (yes, they purchase from China, but they are better equipped to deal with the black hole...which is why it is a little higher to buy from an American supplier).

Last edited:

Deschain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
England
Not just US customs...my package from Eastmall was sent from China within 24 hours of me ordering it (Great job Eastmall)

Arrived at Coventry customs on the 13th (Great job China postal service)

And was eventually released from Coventry zoo customs only yesterday (17th). They obviously employ monkeys or some other simians.

It's actually spent more time in the UK than it did in China and in transit, Hell, I might actually get my stuff some time this week! :nah:

katiemarie71730

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Arkansas
Hopefully my next post will have pics of my order!!! 10 days total from absolutelyecigs.com most impressive!!

Label/Receipt Number: EE11 2077 659C N
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item arrived at 7:17 AM on November 18, 2009 in EL DORADO, AR 71730. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Arrival at Post Office, November 18, 2009, 7:17 am, EL DORADO, AR 71730
Processed through Sort Facility, November 18, 2009, 1:50 am, CAMDEN, AR 71701
Processed through Sort Facility, November 17, 2009, 9:00 am, LITTLE ROCK, AR 72231
Inbound Out of Customs, November 16, 2009, 1:55 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, November 15, 2009, 8:07 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, November 08, 2009, 8:53 pm, CHONGQING EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, November 08, 2009, 6:18 pm

Pyrate

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Im really starting to get irritated with my order.
I placed an order with Eastmall on 11/06 and it went out the next day, but it took 6 days to get through the "Sorting Center" and once dispatched from there (on the 13th) it has vanished.
Didnt even make it to China/Hong Kong Customs.
Friday it will be 2 weeks (10 working days) since I placed my order.
Now I know that they say it can usually take 7-10 working days to get delivery (the last 2 orders Ive had took 7 days to get to me), but its been that long and hasnt even gotten out of China yet.
I guess at this rate I should expect delivery around 1/2010.

After this experience I wont be purchasing from China Retailers ever again.
Ill gladly pay extra and buy from US suppliers and get my order in a timely manner.

mELIANTE

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Portugal
My babies are here!! Perty!:D

a254fe5096cc4967bce005a287f78a3f.jpg

3Digital

Apr 8, 2011
Puerto Rico
I'm DOOM then!.. I ordered from HG to Puerto Rico on April 27/011 and it passed china customs on 28, and pop on Beijing on the same day, but it's 5/17 and still no update!.. US Black hole myb?...lol

This is what I get from China post: (I ordered Airmail, had no other option)

Passed China Customs
Beijing International Airport 2011-04-28

This is USPS:
Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
Detailed Results:

Foreign International Dispatch, April 28, 2011, 2:56 pm, BEIJING, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
just to get my 2 cents in. I order from China and Hong Kong all the time via ebay, and I get some really cool stuff for dirt cheap in exactly 2 weeks. E-cig sites like Healthcabin charge more for shipping than my ebay electronics vendors but I think it's a safe assumption that you'll get your stuff, reliably; in 2 weeks to 20 days max to anywhere in the USA.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I don't know much about shipping processes, but i'm curious since you said you used EMS which landed in NY. My question is, would Airmail be using the same type of USPS ground delivery from NY to my destination? Or would it be different, if it's the same that's great news to me. Is the only difference from EMS & Airmail the overseas process?

Also if you dont mind me asking which state do you live in?

Thank in advance.

EMS in China is like our UPS.

3Digital

Apr 8, 2011
Puerto Rico
I'm in Puerto Rico guys, so 23 days is understandable I think!... and no EMS for me here, not even an option on check out!, even though I did order from another vendor in China and he said he could send it through EMS for PR, but the shipping was like $30 or lower, so No thanks!... I need to make a profit somehow, so if EMS is suddenly available for Puerto Rico I just can't afford the shipping cost for now at least, not until I make some $$monies$$ first!..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread