China replicates the DNA20 delivery in 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
20 bucks with a cloned Hanna Modz case as option purchase.

http://.........blogspot.com/2014/03/shock-and-awe-true-dna20-replica-for-20.html

Wow

photo.JPG

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
As VJ said " If this is real (and I have no reason to believe its not) it will rock the ecig industry. I was told this board has all the same functionality and you can vape as low as .3 ohms. It also seems hana modz has gotten caught up in the cross hairs and is being replicated too."

I just take this as a unconfirmed "rumor" at this point...LOL :2c::2c:

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
It does look wider, I betcha they put in reverse battery protection.

Vape Wars: Evolv has lasted long in the ring, The Provari they seem to not care about cloning its internals. Is the Reo next? many requests at fasttech for it to be cloned---.

Just checked the list seems the Reo and the Provari are off the list. They were at the top a few months back. DNA20 is almost at #1 spot..
http://www.fasttech.com/community/isuggestyou/suggestions-open/page/1

Last edited:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
It does look wider, I betcha they put in reverse battery protection.

Vape Wars: Evolv has lasted long in the ring, The Provari they seem to not care about cloning its internals. Is the Reo next? many requests at fasttech for it to be cloned---.

Just checked the list seems the Reo and the Provari are off the list. They were at the top a few months back. DNA20 is almost at #1 spot..
I Suggest You... (Open): FastTech

Looks like a cloned version of the Hana Modz DNA 30 is making it's way around as well; even though it's not on FT.

2014 New Arrival Hana Mod Dna 20 Dna 30 Mod - Buy Dna 30 Mod,Hana Mod,Dna 20 Product on Alibaba.com

This was sent to me earlier. Looks interesting; not sure how much they cost though.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Thre really needs to be some sort of megatrust system instilled.

Holy cow

The 3D RDA atomizer was out for 3 days and it was up for sale at fasttech.
The KFl and Russian out for 3 months and then for sale in China
They have phones that rival and outdo most name brand phones etc etc..

There is one thing they can't clone -- secret squirell, that guy is notorious

Nouseforanick

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Beside you
Damn, they need jumper wires on the clone..

But then again after using a ProVari and currently a iTaste VTR and a DNA 30 mod..I believe other than rba/mech clones, their skill level for cloning anything which got to do with a controller chip is not there yet. The Provari was consistent right down to the last bit of juice on the battery while i can taste inconsistency in the VTR once the battery goes from green to yellow.

VapinSweetZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA.
Last edited:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Looks like they also replicate the DNA 30 version:
2014 Most popular dna30 mod with OEM& ODM design hot sale in stock, View dna30 mod, Cloupor Product Details from Shenzhen Cloupor Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

What I don't understand is why china companies don't market that as a new product instead of bootleg somebody else's design and logo and name.

It'd be nice if they took a peak at the DNA30 and said "okay, let's do something better" and came out with something that would do 50-75w. They have the means to do it, they'd just rather bank on what's proven on the existing market. It's somewhat safer, especially when they are doing large runs in anticipation of selling out.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
i found and contacted 1 of the sellers on alibaba and they quoted $40/unit, min order 10 units for the dna 30 hana modz clone. Does anyone have experience ordering wholesale through alibaba? lol

Sweet...if that's the full deal. I've never been clear on how FOB works.

Does someone have information about the battery pack that Hana uses? ...source?

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
i found and contacted 1 of the sellers on alibaba and they quoted $40/unit, min order 10 units for the dna 30 hana modz clone. Does anyone have experience ordering wholesale through alibaba? lol

May be a scam, just the power alone to cnc 10 mods surpasses 400US. Walk cautiously on alibaba they have a sorta BBB system about their wholesalers..

jonniemac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Rosemount, MN
jmgcoder.imgur.com
Quite a few pics have shown up on facebook of the hana knock off and it looks like they copied the V2 body with the split that goes right down through the outer drip well and not the new V3 with the inset doors. Also, one pic I saw still looks like it is mocked up with an actual evolv dna board as well. The purple color of the fire button is the same and doesn't match the black tactile fire button I saw on other pictures of the dna clone. Lot's of people trying to get their hands on the board and mod so the safe thing is to probably wait for some reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread